Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice slot RTP = 95.05% 5-Reel 25-Line Slot by Playtech Casinos The objective of Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game. […]Read More
Playtech DC Comics Slots – Batman, Superman, Green Lantern Jackpot Slots
Playtech’s DC Comics Slots
When Playtech lost the ability to offer Marvel-themed slot machine games, the online casino world started to panic. What would we do without our dose of superhero-themed slot machines? Not to worry, we still had Microgaming’s Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises, right? Wrong. In no time at all, Playtech snapped up the licensed DC Comics Slots from Warner Bros, thus ending both Microgaming and Playtech’s golden age of superhero-themed slots and the great games that formed them in one fell swoop and ushered in the all new DC Comics era of superhero slots.
Of course, since then, Playtech has been hard at work, making sure that they are once again on top of their game when it comes to superhero slots. In fact, in a little under a year, they have amassed a positively huge collection of games, all linked to the DC Comics Slots Universe. With several Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman slots under their belt already, now they are starting to experiment with other DC hero-themed slots. Whilst we may have wanted to do be too critical at first, a suitable amount of time has now passed to warrant a closer look at these DC Comics slots.
The Best DC Comics Slots Casinos
DC Comics slots RTP
Below is the RTP for all the DC Comics slots. We will be keeping the Playtech house edge updated on this page: Playtech RTP
|DC Comics Slots||Max RTP %|
|Batman & The Batgirl Bonanza||96.00%|
|Batman & Catwoman Cash||95.11%|
|Batman & Mr Freeze Fortune||96.04%|
|Batman & The Joker Jewels||95.01%|
|Batman & The Penguin Prize||96.06%|
|Batman & The Riddler Riches||96.09%|
|Man of Steel||95.05%|
|Superman the Movie||95.01%|
|The Dark Knight||95.96%|
Let’s start with the Dark Knight, shall we?
The Batman series
The Caped Crusader has already been the star of 5 Playtech developed DC Comics slots thus far, and there are more to come. Rather than just focus on Batman, each of these slot machine games contains elements of his nemesis and rivals, as well as unique and creative special features.
Batman and Catwoman Cash, for instance, offers up a healthy dose of Catwoman, whilst Batgirl Bonanza, and Mr Freeze Fortune focus on some of the other, less-popular characters in the series. Of course, if you want the top dogs, you can always try your hand at Batman & The Joker Jewels, and Batman & The Riddler Riches. This series of slots are all based on the 1960s Batman, not the modern-day take on the Dark Knight.
Speaking of The Dark Knight, Playtech are also hard at work developing a new set of games to replace Microgaming’s top titles (which are now defunct). There is no ETA on those games yet, but previews have been showcased, and they could very well be better than the originals.
The types of special features you can pocket in the Batman series of Playtech slots vary wildly. Some offer instant win cash prizes, and others can deliver free spins galore. Numerous wilds offer special features in the games, with each slot typically carrying at least 2 bonus features for players to enjoy. It won’t come as a surprise to learn that all these Batman slots are also a part of the DC Universe progressive jackpot network, which can see players win one of four randomly triggered progressive prizes, much in the same begin as their Marvel Mystery Progressive Jackpot Network predecessors.
On an interesting side note; many people thought that the DC Universe slots would simply contain the same features as their Marvel forebears, but those features wound their way into the Age of Gods series. These DC comics slots beauties, then, have all new features, many of which are far better than those which appeared in the old Marvel slots.
Superman is currently at the height of his popularity. It only seems right that Playtech DC Comics Slots also developed slot machines based on the Man of Steel movie. Funnily enough, though, this was not the first Superman-themed slot machine game to launch. Before that, slots based on the Superman and Superman II films were unveiled which starred Christopher Reeve as the man from Krypton. Just like with the upcoming Batman slots, you are going to be able to get a tasty dose of your favourite superhero, with your choice of Christopher Reeve or Henry Cavill as the Man of Steel.
The first game (based on the 1978) film offers 100 paylines over 5 reels, as well as Save the Day free spin features with locking wilds and costs a hefty 60p a game. The sequel (based on the 1980 film) is much more standardised, with just 25 lines spread over 5 reels. It does offer a 2×2 wild, unlimited free spins (in a fashion) and a Battle for Metropolis feature which offers big money instant win prizes. As for the Man of Steel slot, that has 4 amazing bonus feature which you can trigger, with several free spin bonuses, various wild symbols, and both 25 or 50 payline gameplay up for grabs. As usual, the progressive jackpot network is intact with this game.
The most recent slot to debut from Playtech in the DC Universe series is the Justice League. Featuring Batman, Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, Wonder Woman, and Superman, this game has it all. There’s plenty of re-spin features, various wilds, and of course, the quadruple progressive jackpots which are available on the DC Heroes progressive jackpot network. Reminiscent of Playtech’s old Avengers slot, this is the slot for players who just can’t decide which slot works best for them.
The future of DC Comics slots
There are plenty of further DC Comic Slots in the pipeline for those fans who want them. For starters, Playtech has recently unveiled a Batman vs. Superman-themed slot machine game (based on the movie of the same name), and although not as action-packed in terms of characters as the Justice League game, it is brimming over with quality features.
Wonder Woman is also set to be the star of her very own slot and knowing the way Playtech have gone about other heroes, don’t be surprised if we get games based on both the 1960s and 2017 Wonder Woman series. Also keep your eyes peeled for slots based on Cyborg, The Flash and Aquaman. Since they have starred in the Justice League film, it seems pretty inevitable that Playtech will travel down this route, too.
It seems obvious that Playtech is set to restore the former glory of their Marvel slot series, albeit with DC superheroes at the helm. Despite initial reservations about whether they could do it, it has to be said – Playtech’s DC Comics slots are on the top of their game.
DC SUPER HEROES JACKPOT INFO
This game is linked to the DC Super Heroes Jackpot.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot feature. It is accumulated from all players’ bets in all games that feature the DC Super Heroes Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer these games. There are 4 jackpots that can be won: Mini, Minor, Major and Grand. The different jackpots hold different prize amounts.
|Seed (how much money the jackpots start out with):||Mini: € 100.00
Minor: € 1,000.00
Major: € 10,000.00
Grand: € 200,000.00
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the jackpots):||0.99%|
|Win condition (the result required to win the jackpot):||The jackpot feature is triggered randomly on any spin in a slot game featuring the DC Super Heroes Jackpot. Entering the Jackpot feature guarantees a win. Reveal all the energy balls required for a particular jackpot or wait for the 30-second timer to run out.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for a jackpot):||Play a slot game with the DC Super Heroes Jackpot feature.|
The trigger that starts the jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win of 1 of the 4 jackpots.
The Jackpot game contains 20 cells, each of which hides 1 of 4 types of energy ball: green, blue, yellow and red. Clicking on a cell will reveal an energy ball. A jackpot is won when all the energy balls required for it have been revealed. The Mini jackpot requires 2 green energy balls, the Minor jackpot requires 3 blue energy balls, the Major jackpot requires 4 yellow energy balls, and the Grand jackpot requires 5 red energy balls.
The DC Super Heroes Jackpot game has a timeout timer (30 seconds). If all the energy balls required for a jackpot are not revealed before the timer finishes then a jackpot is awarded automatically. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and displayed in the Win popup together with any other winnings.
- The seed and jackpot values are in EUR in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate specified by the casino.
- The mechanics of the DC Super Heroes Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open 1 of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – this button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – this icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
- Golden Chip Bonus – this icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch it.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – when you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – when you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Super Hero Respin screen explains which feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Free Games screens explain which feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Jackpot/Lines screens illustrate the jackpot behavior and all possible payline combinations in the game.
- Clicking BACK TO REELS exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Info – open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Total Bet + and − buttons – increase or decrease the total bet.
- Spin – spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – stop the reel spin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the gameplay by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
Return To Player – Jackpot Contribution is 0.99% of RTP.
Playtech slots RTP lists On this Playtech slots RTP page we will be splitting the Playtech slots into a few categories from the Age of the Gods and DC Comics jackpot slot series to the best paying Playtech slots with a house edge of 96% or over. We hope you […]Read More
The Dark Knight slot RTP = 95.96% 6-Reel 50-Line Playtech Casinos Slot The objective of The Dark Knight™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME The Dark Knight™ game can be played in landscape mode and portrait mode. This game is played with […]Read More
Batman Begins slot RTP = 95.03% 5-Reel 20-Line Slot The objective of Batman Begins™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game. You can also click DON`T SHOW NEXT TIME if you want […]Read More
Green Lantern slot RTP = 94.95% 5-Reel 243-Way Slot The objective of Green Lantern™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 243 Ways to Win.Your total bet per game round is the coin value […]Read More
Batman & The Penguin Prize slot RTP = 96.06% The objective of Batman™ & The Penguin™ Prize is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game. Spins on the 3 main reels are played […]Read More
Batman & The Riddler Riches slot RTP = 96.09% 5-Reel 243-Way Slot The objective of Batman™ & The Riddler™ Riches is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 243 Ways to Win. Your total bet […]Read More
Batman & the Joker Jewels slot RTP = 95.01% 5-Reel 25-Line Slot The objective of Batman™ & the Joker™ Jewels is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per […]Read More
BATMAN & THE BATGIRL BONANZA slot RTP = 96.00% 5-Column 60-Line Slot The objective of Batman™ & the Batgirl™ Bonanza is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 60 active paylines. Your line bet per […]Read More
Batman & Mr. Freeze Fortune slot RTP = 96.04% The objective of Batman™ & Mr. Freeze™ Fortune is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game. There are 1024 Ways to Win on the […]Read More
Man of Steel slot RTP = 95.05% 5-Reel 25-Line Slot The objective of Man of Steel™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click START on the entry screen to enter the main game. The number of active paylines is fixed (25) and […]Read More
Superman II slot RTP = 95.03% 5-Reel 25-Line Slots The objective of Superman II is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 25 paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet x […]Read More
Batman & Catwoman Cash slot RTP = 95.11% 5-Reel 25-Line Slot The objective of Batman™ & Catwoman™ Cash is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per game round […]Read More
Superman The Movie slot RTP = 95.01% 5-Reel 100-line Slots The objective of Superman The Movie is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. To play the game: To start the game, click on the blinking Play button in the middle of the screen. The game is always […]Read More
Playtech’s Justice League DC Comics slot RTP = 96.33% 5-Reel 40-Line Slot The objective of Justice League™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. TO PLAY THE GAME Click START on the entry screen to be taken to the main game reels. This game is played with […]Read More
NextGen’s Batman slot RTP = 95.41% Game Rules Play 1 to 50 lines LINES can be changed by using the left and right arrows BET amount can be changed by using the left and right arrows SPIN begins the game with the current BET and LINES Payouts are displayed on […]Read More
The Dark Knight slot RTP = 96.43% About The Dark Knight The Dark Knight is a five reel and three hundred coin slot machine. Regular symbols Regular symbols are all symbols on the reels that do not have a bonus feature but complete regular winning combinations on enabled pay ways. […]Read More
Batman™ & Catwoman™ Cash Slot a 5 rulli e 25 linee Playtech Casinos Lo scopo di Batman™ & Catwoman™ Cash è ottenere combinazioni vincenti di simboli facendo girare i rulli. Per giocare: Il gioco dispone sempre di 25 linee di pagamento attive. Il numero di linee vincenti attive è fisso […]Read More
Batman & The Joker Jewels Giochi VLT online Slot a 5 rulli e 25 linee Playtech Casinos Lo scopo di Batman & The Joker Jewels è ottenere combinazioni di simboli vincenti facendo girare i rulli. Per giocare: Il gioco dispone sempre di 25 linee di pagamento attive. Il numero di […]Read More
For most of slot machine history, the games were gambling devices, pure and simple. Bells, stars, bars and fruit symbols sufficed as long the emphasis was purely on wins and losses. But the 1990s brought an expansion of legalized gambling across the United States, and that attracted millions of new […]Read More