Our Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to make operators successful and provide an excellent user experience for their end-users by offering a flawless and localised Live Casino into regulated markets, on all digital platforms for online and land-based operators and their customers. Our vision is to maintain and strengthen our position as the world’s number one Live Casino provider as gaming markets continue to evolve globally.
VALUES THAT DELIVER VALUE FOR OUR LICENSEES
We carry out our mission and pursue our vision according to company values applied to all areas of our operations.
This is Evolution’s overarching value. We aim always to be alive to every opportunity on behalf of our customers and their players – to be proactive, responsive and go ‘the extra mile’ to deliver an exceptional service.
Examples of our ALIVE value in action:
- Our live dealers, smiling at the table, communicating clearly, making all players feel completely at ease
- The way our live dealers and hosts generate the strongest rapport with regular and returning players
- Our developers, project managers and support staff being constantly alert and receptive to ways in which operations can be delivered more effectively
- Our strategic planners and product specialists being alert to new opportunities in online, land-based casino gaming and integrated online and offline operations.
INTEGRITY AND TEAMWORK
We are committed to responsible gaming, to compliance, to our licensees and to their players. We are transparent, honest and professional in all of our dealings. We are also committed to creating environments where people want to work, challenge themselves, do the best they possibly can, and develop a rewarding career.
We are a truly multi-national team, working from different locations across the world but linked by a common goal – to deliver world-leading Live Casino solutions and business opportunity for our licensees.
INNOVATION, FLEXIBILITY AND RELIABILITY
We continue to develop innovative new solutions that deliver competitive advantage for our licensees. Our solutions are not only ‘as real as it gets’ but also ‘as flexible as it gets’. Our reliable delivery and reliable results are what Europe’s top-tier gaming operators have come to count on.
VALUES THAT ADD UP
Our values are behind an enviable track record of achievement – a record regularly cited by new customers as their main reason for selecting Evolution Gaming as their Live Casino partner.
- Evolution launches its 8th Live Casino studio – and its first major expansion outside of Europe – in the New Westminster area of British Columbia, Canada
- Evolution crowned Casino Content Supplier of the Year at EGR Nordics Awards
- Evolution launches Live Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker complete with First Five Progressive Jackpot
- Evolution Latvia named fastest growing employer in Latvia in the Dienas Bizness TOP 500 Awards
- Dual Play Roulette streaming live at Grosvenor’s Victoria Casino
- Dream Catcher wins Digital Product of the year at G2E, Las Vegas
- Evolution installs Dual Play Roulette at Genting’s Resorts World, Birmingham
- Evolution annouces new Live Casino studio in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Evolution listed on Nasdaq Stockholm on 7 June
- Evolution is EGR Live Casino Supplier of the Year for eighth successive year
- Evolution adds a Progressive Jumbo 7 Jackpot to Live Casino Hold’em
- Evolution launches new super-sized lucky wheel Dream Catcher
- Evolution adds a Progressive Jackpot to its exclusive Live Caribbean Stud Poker game
- Evolution launches its 7th European studio at Grand Casino, Bucharest, the first fully certified Live Casino facility in Romania
- Dual Play Roulette streaming live from London landmark casinos – The Ritz Club and The Hippodrome
- Evolution named EGR Live Casino Supplier of the Year for the 7th year in a row
- Evolution celebrates a decade of being ALIVE and pushing the boundaries of Live Casino
- Evolution launches its 6th studio, with Napoleon Games’ dedicated Aalst studio go live
- Live Baccarat Squeeze heads Evolution’s all new Baccarat line-up
- Evolution launches Caribbean Stud Poker
- Evolution acquires studio building in Riga
- Dual Play Roulette goes live at Dragonara Casino Malta bringing together land-based and online casino play
- Belgium’s A-licence holders go live from Evolution’s new studio at Casino de Spa
- For the sixth year in a row, Evolution named Live Casino Supplier of the Year in the EGR B2B Awards
- Evolution listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, Stockholm on 20 March
- Multi-camera Immersive Lite launched at ICE in February
- Immersive Roulette named EGR Game of the Year 2014
- EGR Live Casino Software Supplier Of The Year for the 5th year in a row
- Live Three Card Poker launches in partnership with SHFL
- Malta studio opens, complementing our main central studios in Riga
- Evolution becomes first Live Casino provider to gain New Jersey Preliminary Waiver approval
- 100th live table opens at our Riga studios, now the largest single-site casino operation in Europe
- Ruleta En Vivo service launches, streaming live from a licensed land-based casino in Murcia
- Mobile gaming launches, extending the gaming floor and enabling intra-resort gaming
- Live Casino Hold’em launches
- Class 4 Licence awarded by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Lottomatica Vegas Club Live Casino TV show starts live broadcast with live game video feeds from our Riga studios
- SKAT-compliant Live Casino solutions developed for top-tier global operators launching in Denmark’s re-regulated market
- Evolution becomes the first online Live Casino provider to be approved by AAMS in Italy and the first Live Casino to launch in this market
- State-of-the-art TV production studios in Riga move to new, larger premises
- EGR Live Casino Software Supplier Of The Year and Software Rising Star of the Year in the inaugural year of these awards
- Riga studios expanded to 2,000+ square metres enabling Dedicated Tables and Environments to be launched by licensees
- State-of-the-art TV production studios in Riga quadruple in size to meet soaring customer demand
- Red and gold VIP studio opens for high rollers
- Agreements signed with further key operators including 888, SportingBet, Ladbrokes, Unibet, Paddy Power and SkyBet
- Agreement signed with German online sports-betting, poker and casino company Bet-at-home.com
- First agreements signed with key operators including Gala Coral, PartyGaming, William Hill, Blue Square, Gaming VC, Expekt and VC Bet
- Evolution Gaming is founded and revolutionises the European live dealer platform
Thinking globally, leading locally
We work in partnership with our licensees in established gambling markets to deliver world-leading Live Casino solutions designed to maximise every opportunity. In addition we constantly anticipate and prepare for new and re-regulating markets so that our licensees can win vital early market share.
LICENCES, CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATIONS
Evolution Gaming is licensed and regulated by:
- AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) – Category 2 Associate Certificate
- MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) – Class 4 Licence
- UKGC (the UK Gambling Commission) – Combined Remote Operating Licence
- Kansspel Commissie (Belgium Gaming Commission) – Vergunning klasse E (Class E License)
- Romania National Gambling Office – Class II Licence
In addition, Evolution Gaming is:
- Certified by AAMS (Amministrazione Autonoma Monopoli di Stato) in Italy
- Certified by SKAT (the Danish tax authority) and DGA (Danish Gaming Authority) in Denmark
- Certified by DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) and Murcia in Spain
- ISO 27001:2013 accredited.
Evolution was also the first Live Casino provider to gain Preliminary Waiver Approval for New Jersey, USA.
FIRST IN NEW MARKETS
We have an unrivalled track record in rapid rollout of Live Casino services in re-regulated markets. In recent years we have been first to market in new jurisdictions such as Italy, Spain and Denmark. Evolution was also the first Live Casino provider to gain Preliminary Waiver Approval for New Jersey, USA.
Across Europe and beyond we lead the way. In each jurisdiction we work collaboratively with customers and regulators to ensure that Evolution licensees can be ready to gain first- or early-to-market advantage with 100% compliant, localised solutions.
World-leading Live Casino broadcast studio facilities
As the world’s leading B2B Live Casino supplier, Evolution offers operators the very best live gaming solutions and infrastructure – including the widest selection of shared and bespoke live tables and the most flexible approach to online and multi-channel delivery. With two central, state-of-the-art Live Casino production studios, we are fully committed and fully equipped to work as your strategic partner to maximise your every opportunity.
LIVE CASINO FROM LATVIA
At our purpose-built, state-of-the-art Live Casino production studios in Riga, Latvia we operate more live games tables than any other land-based operator in Europe. Riga is the larger of our two central studios and home to our ever-growing range of generic shared live tables, as well as the bespoke dedicated tables and environments we create exclusively for individual operators. From this leading edge, ISO 27001: 2013 compliant studio facility Evolution licensees have unrivalled flexibility to broadcast and develop their very own premium Live Casino offerings.
A unique live casino studio facility
- The world’s leading Live Casino offering and infrastructure
- Cost-effective shared live tables, which allow licensee branding in the Live Lobby area and configurable betting limits
- Dedicated tables and environments (including dedicated teams) for even greater branding and service customisation
- All gaming activity monitored in real time in our Mission Control Room (MCR) for rapid intervention and resolution of any service, player behaviour- or fraud-related issues
- A trusted, secure, 24/7/365 solution
- Compliant with regulatory requirements in licensees’ markets and meeting the needs of their brands and players.
LIVE CASINO FROM MALTA
Purpose-built and equipped to the same exacting standards as our Live Casino studios in Latvia, our Malta studios add significant extra capacity, choice and revenue opportunity for our licensees. Malta is home to Evolution’s international dealer teams and the majority of the many native speaking dealer tables we host 24/7 for our licensees.
A unique live casino studio facility
- The world’s leading Live Casino offering and infrastructure
- The widest choice of shared, turnkey ‘localised’ Live Casino solutions such as London Roulette, Venezia Roulette, Svensk Roulette and Deutsches Roulette
- Further native speaking tables operated exclusively for key licensees
- Experienced native speaker dealers who enable licensees to get even closer to their players
- The ability to source native speaking dealers and create locally themed casino environments for virtually any country or region to meet operator needs
- Mission Control Room monitoring of all gaming activity with rapid intervention and issue resolution as required.
LIVE CASINO FROM CANADA
Our purpose-built state-of-the-art Live Casino studio in Vancouver is equipped to the same exacting standards as our Live Casino studios in Latvia and Malta. The studio is the result of an agreement to provide Live Casino games and services for BCLC (British Columbia Lottery Corporation), with the intention of supporting additional Canadian lottery corporations in the future, with each jurisdiction able to offer both shared and dedicated tables.
A unique live casino studio facility
- The world’s leading Live Casino offering and infrastructure
- First major expansion outside of Europe
- Live Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat games will be offered
- The ability to offer both shared and dedicated tables
- Live Casino offering will be streamed via BCLC’s PlayNow.com website.
‘On Premise’ Live Casino studios
Streaming live games from a live studio in a land-based casino is another exciting way to harness the power of our world-leading live games. Such a solution extends the gaming floor and provides the basis for a seamless service (including a single loyalty and bonusing system) that brings together and co-promotes the traditional venue and online services.
LIVE CASINO IN YOUR OWN LAND-BASED CASINO
Increasingly, land-based operators are taking the strategic decision to install and operate an on-premise Live Casino studio to connect with customers via multiple channels, maximise trust in online services and drive incremental revenue. The service can be delivered by the venue’s own staff, dressed in familiar attire, and can extend play with existing players while attracting new players and new demographics. A land-based casino operator with their own on-premise Live Casino studio also has full scope to integrate land-based and online operations and to take full advantage of cross-promotions, live promotions and two-way marketing opportunities.
TURNKEY ON-PREMISE LIVE CASINO STUDIO
Evolution provides a complete turnkey solution for land-based casino operators looking to offer online Live Casino services from a live studio located in their own land-based casino. The solution includes all the broadcast equipment (cameras, lighting, microphones, monitors etc), live game software, expertise, training and on-going support that land-based operators need. Expert consultancy, site surveys, live studio design, installation and full training of staff are also included. The world-class Evolution solution can instantly enrich and differentiate a land-based casino’s offering and provide significant incremental revenue opportunity from both existing land-based players and new online players.
Where regulations allow (such as in the re-regulating US online gambling market), an Evolution on-premise Live Casino studio allied to our mobile gaming solution can be used to deliver world-class intra-resort live gaming. This gives casino resort guests the ability to continue to play via their tablet and smartphone while they are away from the main gaming floor – in hotel rooms, in the bar, or by the pool for example.
DUAL PLAY ROULETTE
Another option is Dual Play Roulette, an exciting ‘convergence’ solution that brings together land-based and online casino play at the same table. A Dual Play installation enables the live game action at any Roulette table in your land-based venue to be enjoyed not only by on-premise seated players but also by a virtually unlimited number of additional players playing online. These additional players can be on-premise customers in a bar or restaurant area following the game and betting on their own tablets and smartphones – or they can be online players playing from anywhere in the world. The scope for adding extra revenue and new players is enormous.
SHARED LIVE CASINO IN A LAND-BASED CASINO
The decision to use an on-premise Live Casino studio may not always be strategic – it may also be driven by local regulations (such as in Spain, where Live Roulette must be streamed from a licensed land-based casino on Spanish territory). Evolution has a great deal of experience in this area. Our shared Ruleta En Vivo service, sited in a leading land-based casino in Murcia, is used by several licensed operators in Spain. Offering rapid, low-cost market entry, this shared solution enabled operators to achieve first- and early-to-market advantage. Similar shared services can, in theory, be created for any geographic market subject to local regulations and a joint operator agreement.
BELGIUM LIVE CASINO AT CASINO DE SPA
Our new Belgium live studio, sited in the Pink Ballroom of the historic Casino de Spa, is the leading Live Casino broadcast solution for A-Licence and B-Licence holders in Belgium’s regulated online gaming market.
Fully equipped live studio facilities and live game feeds are offered as a shared managed service for operators in Belgium. Each licensee is able to brand their Live Casino service and stream live games to online players seven days a week.
Operators may choose from Live Roulette, Live Blackjack and Auto Slingshot Roulette tables. All tables are served by native speaking Flemish and French dealers for compliance with Belgian Gaming Commission (BGC) regulations, and all games can be enjoyed by players on desktop, tablet and smartphone.
The shared service from Casino de Spa offers licensees a truly state-of-the-art Live Casino solution and supporting infrastructure for rapid and cost-effective online market entry. In addition, Evolution offers licensees the option to create exclusive dedicated environments that allow them to further differentiate their Belgian Live Casino offering.
The quality of this world-class Live Casino solution, which went live in July 2015, has given Evolution the major share of licence holders in the new Belgium Live Casino market.
RULETA EN VIVO (Spanish Roulette) SERVICE
Ruleta En Vivo is our ready-made, world-class, customisable online Live Roulette solution available to any licensed online gambling operator in Spain. Operators link into the live games feed from our purpose-built live studio at Gran Casino Murcia, operated by Grupo Orenes. The fully equipped live studio facilities and live feed are offered as a shared managed service, but with each licensee enjoying full flexibility to customise the backdrop using blue screen technology. Blue screen options range from distinctively branded backdrops to super-realistic replications of land-based Spanish casino interiors.
Ruleta En Vivo is delivered by native speaking Spanish dealers trained to build strong online rapport with players and maximise visits and playing time. Plus, each game session can support thousands of concurrent players. Ruleta En Vivo is fully compliant with national online legislation outlined by the DGOJ (Dirección General de Ordenación del Juego) and by the local land-based regulator.
Mobilising Live Casino growth
Evolution’s fully optimised mobile gaming solutions are not an afterthought or an add-on – they’re integral to our world-leading Live Casino offering. So when we launch one of our live games on mobile we do so across all tables for that game, not just one or two tables. Players on mobile devices see immediately that this is no-compromise Mobile Live Casino that connects them to the real thrill of the live tables wherever they may be. It’s also why many licensees include our Live Casino in mobile Apps and, as a result, see a dramatic upturn in KPIs.
LIVE CASINO FOR MOBILE
With Evolution Live Casino your players can enjoy world-leading live dealer casino games not only on their desktops and laptops, but also on the world’s leading tablets and smartphones across IOS and Android, and via browser or Native App.
Leading mobile devices supported include:
- iPad, iPad Air and iPad mini (all generations)
- Android tablets (Samsung, Google Nexus, Sony)
- iPhone (all generations)
- Android smartphones (Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google Nexus, LG, Sony).
All our games for tablet and smartphone are beautifully optimised for each specific device and OS and use a similar, familiar UI to the equivalent Evolution games accessed on desktop. This means players can easily switch between devices and enjoy greater choice over where and when they play. The proven result: extended access and longer playing sessions.
Evolution Mobile Live Casino opens up a new world of opportunity – an extended gaming floor, new places to play, extended playing times, new demographics, closer customer relationships, and more – for both online-only operators and land-based casino operators.
Your own Live Casino TV show
Even in a fast-changing multi-channel world, the power of TV remains immense, particularly when integrated with mobile solutions. Live Casino on TV offers a major new incremental revenue stream and an opportunity for operators to build their brands and greatly extend reach to both experienced casino players and new demographics.
LIVE CASINO TV STREAM & BETTING INTERFACE
Evolution licensees can also use their live game video streams as a main feature in Live Casino TV shows – and they can use our adapted mobile gaming solution as the TV viewers’ synchronised betting interface on tablets or smartphones to place bets in real time at the live tables featured in the shows. Viewers can bet while unwinding at home or as part of a more competitive, live gaming social evening with friends.
VIP Live Casino games that up the stakes
At Evolution we really understand the importance of rolling out the red carpet – and further unique services too – for your VIPs and high rollers. That’s why we offer the biggest and best selection of Red Room VIP and Platinum VIP tables in the Live Casino world. As well as these solutions, which can be used by any operator, we also operate dedicated VIP Live Casino environments branded exclusively for any operator with online, land-based or integrated operations.
With all our VIP tables available on desktop, tablet and smartphone, we make it easy for high-wagering players to access the best wherever they happen to be.
VIP Live Roulette
Our world-leading Live Roulette, including our European, French and Slingshot variants, in our exclusive Red Room VIP environment with betting limits set to appeal to high rollers.
DIAMOND VIP LIVE BLACKJACK
In a sumptuous purple setting that evokes the most exclusive private members’ room, our unique Diamond VIP Live Blackjack offers betting limits and excitement of the highest order. A minimum bet of 1,000 euros and a default 5,000 euro maximum bet (configurable by each licensee in line with their jurisdiction rules) attracts a super-elite group of VIP players.
As with all our VIP Blackjack games, all the rich features of Evolution’s world’s fastest, most authentic Live Blackjack are here, including Pre-Decision and Perfect Pair and 21+3 side bets. The very best dealers provide the ultimate in service, welcoming super VIPs back to the table time and time again to play with like-minded players who thrive on the high-stakes, high-excitement atmosphere.
PLATINUM VIP LIVE BLACKJACK
Platinum VIP Live Blackjack takes our world’s fastest, most authentic Live Blackjack to even higher levels.
With its distinctive Platinum VIP branding and colouring, this is an exclusive online environment where super-high-rolling Blackjack players can bet and interact in real-time with like-minded players and professional VIP dealers. The minimum bet of 250 euros is set to appeal to serious Blackjack devotees. The maximum bet, meanwhile, is licensee-configurable and limited only by the licensee’s jurisdiction rules.
Fortune VIP Live Blackjack
The same rich game features and minimum/maximum bets as our Platinum VIP Blackjack in a similarly exclusive setting.
Fortune VIP Blackjack provides even more choice for serious, high-wagering Blackjack players looking to try their luck across a wide range of tables.
VIP LIVE BLACKJACK
Our world’s fastest, slickest online Live Blackjack, complete with Pre-Decision, and 21+3 and Perfect Pairs side bets, in our exclusive Red Room VIP environment. Multiple VIP tables are available 24/7 to meet the demand for this most popular of Live Casino VIP solutions.
Silver VIP Live Blackjack
Silver VIP Live Blackjack ups the stakes and the excitement still further in a modern and innovative VIP setting. Two tables each open 12 hours a day to provide extended choice at peak times. Both tables have a minimum bet of 50 euros and a default 5,000 euro maximum bet (configurable by each licensee in line with their jurisdiction rules).
Direct to the live games from ‘outside the lobby’
Direct Game Launch is simple yet powerful add-on functionality that lets players click or tap on any marketing message from you to launch themselves straight into the live game action. Working as an add-on to the full standard presentation of your Live Casino offering in your Live Lobby, it’s the perfect acquisition, cross-selling and retention tool.
DIRECT GAME LAUNCH
With Direct Game Launch players can act on impulse and instantly launch and join live games via direct links you place anywhere on your website, on other web pages or in links in emails or texts.
Easy-to-implement Direct Game Launch links can be placed in eye-catching buttons, banners or videos, or in simple text links. You can place these links in your sportsbook, bingo, RNG casino or poker areas to attract new players to Live Casino; or you can push players direct to a selected table when hosting special promotions on dedicated tables. Use Direct Game Launch to acquire new players, to cross-sell to your whole customer base, to reactivate dormant players, and in general direct marketing activity via web page content, online advertising, e-marketing and mobile marketing.
DIRECT GAME LAUNCH REPORTING
Built-in reporting enables precise measurement of the effectiveness of Direct Game Launch links. This makes it easy to evaluate your most productive ‘outside the lobby’ pages and links in terms of customer numbers, acquisitions, bets, profitability etc.
Up to four times the excitement
Multi-Game Play from Evolution really ‘ups the tempo’ at your Live Casino, enabling players to experience a rich variety of games and multiple sights, sounds and thrills just as if they were in a real casino.
With our easy-to-use Multi-Game Play feature players at your Evolution Live Casino can play or monitor up to four live games at once on their desktops – all in a single master window. That means multiplied entertainment, excitement and winnings potential for every player, and up to four simultaneous revenue streams for operators from each player session.
Players simply add games to their Multi-Game Play window by clicking the [+] icon on any table shown in the Live Lobby. The sizing and layout of the multiple windows adapts automatically to suit each player’s screen size, so players always get the best possible view.
See the best online casinos for USA