BGO Casino overview
BGO = Beat The Boss. One of the most famous online casinos in the world and one whose reputation has been growing rapidly over the past year or two. As we can see, BGO is bang up there at the top of the pile according to the major review sites. Not only is it a Playtech Casino but it hosts a whole range of other providers too.
Trusted BGO Casino Ratings:
- PC Rating —————- 80%
- CM Rating —————- 82%
- TP Rating ————— 86.5%
- OC Rating ————– n/a
- RC Rating ————— 90%
- CL Rating —————- 80%
- LC Rating ——————- 86%
- Average Casino Rating ————-
4.2 (out of 5)
- How do I register?
- Joining bgo is easy. Simply click here, follow the simple instructions, and you’ll be good to go in no time.
- What are the Welcome Offers at bgo for Casino players? How can I claim?
- For Casino players, we have a choice of 2 Welcome Offers you can claim with your first deposit. Here are your options:
1.Make your first deposit and you’ll automatically receive 1 Fair Spin for every £1 you deposit – up to 50 Fair Spins. Read more about this offer here.
2.Alternatively, make your first deposit using bonus code LIVE, and receive a £1 Golden Chip for every £10 you deposit (up to £5 Golden Chips). Use Golden Chips to play our Live Casino games. Read more about this offer here.
You’ll be happy to hear that unlike at other online casino, everything you win with our Fair Spins and Golden Chips, you keep – there’s no max win or wagering requirements attached.
It’s worth noting, however, that players who make their first deposit using Skill or Neteller payment methods will not receive our Welcome Offer.
- Do you have a Welcome Offer for Bingo Players?
- Yes. For Bingo players, we offer 100 free Candy Club points for every £10 of your first deposit (up to 500 Candy Club points). Please use code BINGO when depositing.
- What are Fair Spins?
- Fair Spins are Free Spins made fairer. Unlike Free Spins at some other online casinos, our Fair Spins come with no wagering requirements attached. This means we don’t force you to wager anything you win with your Fair Spins before you can withdraw it. You keep what you win – that’s Fair Play!
- Which games can I play with my welcome offer Fair Spins?
- You can use your welcome offer Fair Spins on the following slot games: Starburst, Finn and the Swirly Spin, The Legend of Shangri-La: Cluster Pays, Aloha! Cluster Pays.
WITHDRAWING AND DEPOSITING
- What payment methods are available?
- We have many payment methods available to our customers, including (but not limited to) Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Maestro, Skrill, and Neteller. Methods available can vary dependent on where you are located and this will be reflected in the options presented to you in our intuitive cashier.
- What is the minimum deposit required?
- The minimum deposit amount is £10; fees apply, please see below.
- What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £20; fees apply, see below.
- Can I set my own deposit limits?
- Yes. Simply select the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of your Homepage, select Account and then the Limits icon. Alternatively, you can select the Set Deposit Limits tab when you are on the Deposit page, or you can contact us if you prefer. If you wish to increase your limits, please contact us.
- How do I add a new payment method or remove an existing one?
- Select the Deposit icon on the right-hand side of the Homepage, where your existing payment details will be visible. To add another payment type, just select the option of your choice and add the relevant details.
To remove a card, or to change an expiry date of an existing card, you will need to contact us on Live Chat, email or phone via the Help page.
- What are the timescales for withdrawing funds?
- Withdrawals are processed daily. When a withdrawal is pledged, it will remain in a ‘pending’ state for up to 24 hours. Within this period, you can choose to reverse your withdrawal and continue playing with the funds. Once the pending period has passed, we’ll process your withdrawal quickly, pending our normal security checks. Your withdrawal can take from 3-5 working days for card withdrawals and bank transfers, but will be available instantly with online wallets like PayPal.
Please note, with card and bank transfer options, the time taken to withdraw will to some extent depend on your bank and/or card issuer.
- What do you mean by ‘no wagering requirements’? Can I withdraw what I win straight away?
- Many other casinos give you bonuses and Free Spins which come with ‘wagering requirements’ attached. This means whatever you win playing with them has to be wagered multiple times before it’s actually yours and available to withdraw. We don’t do that. Whatever you win at bgo, you win as cash and your winnings can be withdrawn as normal without any wagering requirements or restrictions..
- Are there fees for depositing or withdrawing?
- For any deposit below £500 (or currency equivalent), an additional tax offset fee of 2.5% of the deposit amount will be charged across all payment methods. A minimum fee of 50p will apply. There is a fee of £2.50 for all withdrawals.
- What’s the best way to stay up to date with the latest promotions on the site?
- All our latest promotions can be found on the Promotions page here. We’ll also update you via email, SMS and Inbox Messages. Just remember to add us to your safe senders list and keep your details up to date to avoid missing out.
ID AND VERIFICATION
- As a new player do I need to provide any documentation to verify my account?
- We will always try and complete a verification check on your account automatically when you first join. Don’t worry. If we do require anything further from you for verification, we’ll let you know.
- If you do require ID from me, how do I send this to you?
- We recommend you either scan these documents into your computer, or use your camera phone to take pictures. Once you have the images saved, you will need to send each one as a separate attachment via email. It is essential that the copies are legible and can be easily read. This will allow us to verify your details with no delays. Once we have received and verified these documents, your account will be updated.
- What documents are accepted for Verification?
- We require a valid, up-to-date photo identification document. For instance, this can be in the form of a Passport, Driver’s License (front & back of card), National ID Card (front and back of card), or a UK photo Citizen card (front & back of card).
We also require proof of address. We must be able to verify the address as registered on your bgo.com account. A recent utility bill, solicitors letter, bank statement, tenancy agreement or any other similar legal document sent to your registered address is acceptable. This document must be no more than 3 months old at the time of verification. Your full name and address, as well as date of sending and senders stamp/headed logo must be visible. Please note that mobile phone statements are not acceptable as valid proof of address.
If you have any further questions then please do not hesitate to contact us. You can email us or talk to us on Live Chat or the telephone via the Help section on the website.
RE-OPENING AN ACCOUNT
- Can I re-open my account?
- If you have previously requested the closure of your account, and wish to re-open that account, you’ll need to contact us by Live Chat, email or phone. We’ll need to confirm why you are re-opening the account and ask a few security questions, just so we can be sure we are speaking to the right person. Don’t worry, we can do this all very quickly. Once we have checked our records, and you have passed the relevant security checks, we’ll happily re-open your account.
LIVE CHAT HELP
- I can’t seem to see that Live Chat is an option?
- Live Chat is available to players between the hours of 8.30am and midnight, and is accessible from the Help page. If you do not see the icon, it means we are closed. In this case, please email us using the form here or try again during our opening hours.
- What are the opening hours of the Customer Care Team?
- The Customer Care Team are on hand to help with all queries during the opening hours of 8.30 am-midnight, 7 days a week. Our Live Chat, email and phone services are all available during these hours.
- I need to reset my password. How do I do this?
- Simply click on the ‘Lost Password’ link at the top of the Homepage, and we’ll send you a temporary password immediately.
- Do I get rewarded for playing at bgo?
- Yes. At bgo, we have 2 great ways of rewarding you. We have The Vault and our bVIP Loyalty Store. You can find out more about both on the Promotions page. Plus, we’ve put together a dedicated FAQs page just on our rewards; you’ll find it by clicking here.
- Do you have a loyalty scheme for Bingo?
- Yes. Our Bingo loyalty scheme is called the Candy Club and is designed to make playing Bingo at bgo even more rewarding. The Candy Club has five fantastic loyalty levels for you to progress through, each filled with great benefits. Find out more about the Candy Club here.
- What are Boosts?
- Boosts are what you earn as you play at bgo. They give you awesome rewards like our signature Fair Spins. Unlike with the Free Spins at other online casinos, Fair Spins come with no max win or wagering requirements. This means everything you win, you keep. That’s Fair Play!
There are 3 types of Boost you can unlock: Classic Boosts, Mega Boosts, and Boss’ Boosts.
- What is The Vault and where can I find it?
- The Vault is where we put all the Boost rewards you earn as you play; this includes any you have available to use, any that have expired, and any that you have already used. You’ll find The Vault by clicking on the “The Vault” icon at the top of the screen.
- How can I earn Classic Boosts?
- As you play, you’ll see the progress on your Boost Bar fill up. Each time it’s full, you Level up and unlock a new Classic Boost. You’ll find your unlocked Boost available to use in The Vault.
- What are Mega Boosts?
- With every 5th Level you reach playing at bgo, you’ll unlock a Mega Boost. Mega Boosts give you an even better reward than Classic Boosts. There are 24 Mega Boosts to collect at bgo.
- What are Boss’ Boosts?
- Boss’ Boosts are a special kind of Boost we’ll give you for reasons other than moving up a Level. Don’t worry, it will be made clear whenever you’re given one of these.
- What are Mystery Boosts?
- Rewards earned for levelling up will be revealed once you’ve completed the level. Until then, they’ll be a mystery.
- How can I see what my Boosts rewards are worth?
- Boost rewards all come with a different value reward. If you click on the Boost in The Vault, you’ll be able to see what it’s worth.
- Why have my Boosts expired?
- Each Boost you earn has an expiry date, which will be 3 days on from the day you unlock it. If you do not use it before this date, you’ll miss out on your reward and your Boost will move into the ‘expired’ section of The Vault. To check the expiry date of your available Boosts, just open The Vault and give them a click.
- Is there a maximum number of Boosts I can unlock each day?
- No. The number of Boosts you unlock each day is solely based on how many Levels you reach.
bVIP LOYALTY STORE
- What are Diamonds and how do I earn them?
- Diamonds are just one of the great ways we like to treat our players at bgo. Once you’ve made a deposit with us, you’ll start earning 1 Diamond for every £10 you bet on any slot game. You’ll also get 0.1 of a Diamond for every £10 you bet on any of our table games, such as Blackjack or Roulette. Use Diamonds to redeem rewards in our bVIP Loyalty Store.
- What is the bVIP Loyalty Store?
- The bVIP Loyalty Store is where you can use Diamonds to redeem your choice of rewards. Take your pick from Fair Spins or even cash.
- Why’s my Diamonds balance not increasing?
- Diamonds are not credited instantly. The Diamonds you earn today will be credited by 5:00 GMT tomorrow.
- Why have I lost some of my Diamonds?
- Diamonds have a 30-day expiry. Make sure you use them within this period or you’ll miss out on redeeming rewards.
- What happened to my Stars?
- Stars are how we used to reward players at bgo before we brought in our new reward schemes: The Vault and the bVIP Loyalty Store. We want all our loyal players to benefit from our new rewards, not just our new players. That’s why we no longer use Stars at bgo.