Diamond 7 Casino Overview:
Important: Do not confuse Diamond 7 casino (Diamond7 casino) with Diamond 777 (Diamond777 casino) casino. The latter have stolen the branding from the former, including copying the name logo and even trying to pass off an MGA gambling license which they do not own. The Malta Gambling Authority have placed the imposter on their official blacklist!
Diamond 7 Casino is a rare breed of horse, a White Hat Gaming casino which is open, fair and transparent. White Hat are also in fact listed as owners of the casino rather than being a white label – which certainly helps things along. The guys running Diamond 7 have found competition in the online casino industry to be very tough and are working their asses off to create a great player experience and to get player loyalty. This is a nice change of pace from other casinos who just shaft players when the going gets tough!
Trusted Diamond 7 Casino Ratings:
- PC Rating ———-—— 80%
- CM Rating —————- n/a
- TP Rating —————- 67.4%
- OC Rating ———— n/a
- RC Rating ————— n/a
- CL Rating —————- 80% (Sister Casino)
- LC Rating —————- 52%
- Average Casino Rating ————- 3.5 (out of 5)
About Diamond 7 Casino
Welcome to Diamond7casino – the brand new home to a selection of the very best in online casino games since 2015. We are proud to offer you the chance to make that home yours in the certainty that your stay will be enjoyable, memorable, and a thoroughly fair and safe experience. We will also strive to make it one that you will wish to repeat and share with your friends
Although this is a new casino the operators are no strangers to the industry, and we have used our considerable insight gained over more than a decade of running online gambline sites to better meet the needs of those who will settle for nothing less than everything. To achieve this, we have evolved to take on the role of a portal providing access to all of your favourite online casino games from a variety of well-known games suppliers.
These include the best-of-breed offerings from industry leaders such as NetEnt, BetSoft, Leander, and NYX while also offering games from many boutique game suppliers. This means that our members can always rely on finding something to suit all tastes and all pockets.
Rewards for All
Speaking of pockets, Diamond7casino just loves to reward those that play via our site. If you have never been our guest before, then look out for the stunning Cash Back offers where, subject to some basic terms and conditions you can be paid some really generous cash bonuses just for making a deposit into your player’s account.
Stick with us and we will also reward your loyalty with loads of special offers and points that you can accumulate and redeem for cash or use to purchase some of the fabulous merchandise and other items available from our exclusive member’s online store.
At Diamond7casino we have done everything possible to make your experience a safe one, leveraging the latest in internet technology to ensure that your personal details and cash are thoroughly protected at every stage as you play at our casino.
The site is secured by the strongest SSL encryption available to the market today – courtesy of RapidSSL. This is your guarantee that at no time can anyone eavesdrop on your activities or tamper with your account. The https prefix and the closed padlock icon in your browser means you’re safe with us.
Once again, we at Diamond7casino are delighted to offer you a warm welcome to our exciting new online gambling portal. If this is your first visit, don’t leave it too long before you come back. We just know you’re going to find it hard to resist!
10 Tips For Playing At Online Casinos
Online Casinos have become immensely popular and have served to build a billion dollar industry. Apart from the obvious convenience of playing from the comfort of one’s own home, the fact that internet gambling sites offer a far better win ratio than their land-based counterparts has been one of the main reasons for the huge and growing interest.
Nevertheless, though it’s great entertainment, the bottom line remains that you will be playing games of chance and so the following few tips and tricks could prove helpful in nudging the odds a little more in you favour.
1. Be careful where you choose to play. Look for the evidence of secure transactions, fair gaming and independent audits by checking for any recognised accreditation icons that may be displayed on the site.
2. Take full advantage of any bonuses that can serve to boost your bankroll or to give you some free spins.
3. Decide on exactly what you are willing to spend and are thus prepared to lose if your luck should fail you, and stick to it. If you are thinking say $200 a month, spread your fun and make it $50 a week of perhaps 5 sessions at $10 a time.
4. Focus your interest. Rather than flitting from one game to another, try to specialise in one or two and develop your knowledge of them while improving your skills.
5. The outcomes of online casino games are determined by a computer programme known as a random number generator. This means that no game is ever influenced by the result of another and thus they follow no predictable sequence. It is equally possible for 10 winning combinations to occur consecutively or for none at all to occur during the course of a hundred spins. So don’t throw good money after bad – rather try another game.
6.Do make sure you have understood the rules when you play a game for the first time. Rules can vary from land-based version and even between differing online casinos.
7. If you are a Roulette fan, the high odds on single numbers can be attractive but it is generally safer to spread your bets so you win something with most spins. The longer you manage to remain in the chips, the better your chances of pulling off the big one.
8. Video Pokers generally pay well but you need to make sure to read the pay table. If it is your first shot at these games, Jacks or Better is a good choice and holding on to two unsuited face cards will maximise your chances of a win.
9. At the Blackjack tables check the house rules. In some cases the dealer can score with a soft 17 and that means a greater house advantage.
10. Finally, whether you are winning or losing overall – know when to stop. Winning streaks can be over in an instant just as losing streaks can continue until you’re flat broke.