Duncan is one of the good guys in this industry. Not without the odd bit of controversy but his site stands out having been officially recognised in the past by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission) as a 3rd party mediator for gambling complaints. He doesn’t stand for any shit and is trigger happy with the Rogue / Blacklist button (we applaud this, with thousands of online casinos out there it is better safe than sorry). And by goodness does he work hard!
It is a shame that these massive multi national corporations are buying up casino portals left right and center as we really need the likes of Pogg to be at the forefront of all google results so they can have the resources to really make a difference. Being relegated to a small casino review website means they just can’t fight as hard as they would like to.
Keep up the good work Team Pogg.
The best online casino sites reviews
Casino Reviews List
Click here to view only our Recommended Casinos.
On this page you’ll find a complete list of all casinos that have been reviewed by this site so far. Our reviewing process is one of the most in depth in the industry – as we frequently tell the casinos that request reviews, it can take up to a couple of months to generate a review by the time one of our reviewers has tested the casino and we’ve done all of the necessary background research to determine the correct overall score for the casino – and we’re confident that our rating system offer the best ranking system available online and ensures that the casinos that are fair and honest and reward their customers in the most valuable way receive the highest placements. To learn more out rating system please see our Casino Ratings page.
We’re confident that you will agree from browsing our list that the most reputable venues appear further up. However if you see any error in one of our reviews of feel that a casino has been misplaced please feel free to contact us on our message board.
The reviews will be updated on a 6 monthly bases. That means that twice a year we will recheck customer service response times and look for any new complaints on other reputable gambling portals. We will endeavour to update serious complaint reports in between the bi-annual check-up, however it is not possible to see everything all the time, so if you see a report on another site that you feel should be reflected in our review, please let us know by posting on the message board.
– Green + casino complaints status. Casino hold our Deposit Guarantee and have agreed in advance to discuss all complaints and share all relevant evidence. Casinos with our Green + status will have a Trustworthiness stat of 12/10
– Green casino complaints status. Casino have consistently been willing to discuss all complaints and have shared all relevant evidence. Casinos with our Green status can receive a maximum of 8/10 for their Trustworthiness stat.
– Amber casino complaints status. Casino are willing to discuss low level complaints, but have been unwilling to share evidence to support confiscation of player funds during previous complaints. Amber status casino can receive a maximum of 6/10 for their Trustworthiness stat.
– Red casino complaints status. Casino have been unwilling to discuss any player complaints with us. Red status casinos can receive a maximum of 4/10 for their Trustworthiness stat.
– Grey casino complaints status. We have not had reason to attempt to discuss player complaints with this group. As such we don’t yet know how they’ll respond. Grey status casinos can receive a maximum of 8/10 for their Trustworthiness stat.
ThePOGG.com is an online gambling portal that is dedicated to providing high quality and thorough reviews of online casinos. We pride ourselves on offering the most thorough reviews you’ll find anywhere on the web, focusing on the aspects of online casinos that you as players value.
You’ll find our rating system clear and concise and as such it should allow the reader to see exactly how we establish a casinos rating and see for themselves that only the very best casino – for players – will ever be listed at the top or our casino list.
ThePOGG.com was set up in 2011 and uses a team of experienced players to conduct mystery shopper testing of all of the casinos on this site before they receive a review. This process ensures that we can accurately report on customer service, bonuses and payout times at all the casinos we review.
You’ll also find a dedicated complaints process available to support you if things go wrong. Disputes between players and casinos usually occur due to a breakdown in communication. We provide a private, neutral platform to help resolve these issues and ensure that you’re playing with a casino that treats its customers completely fairly.
Unlike other sites we do not charge an upfront fee to list casinos on ThePOGG.com. The reasons for this are twofold; firstly by charging an initial signing fee the site would create expectation of positive feedback for the casino paying the fee – we need to be free to reflect honestly on all casinos – and secondly due to the in-depth nature of our reviewing process a large number of factors can affect how long it will take us to publish a review, as such we cannot state definitive time frames and would prefer to be under no financial obligation to do so.
We will always endeavour to rank the casinos listed on this site in order of how high a quality of service they offer their customers and will strive to ensure that the financial relationship between those casinos and this site does not influence overall rating. If you feel that we’ve mis-rated a casino or know of factors we’ve not taken into consideration please feel free to contact us on our message board.