Atari Star Raiders Game Help version 1.2
Play this online casino scratch card at Pariplay casinos
1. Game flow
How to play:
2. The Pay-table
3. Game Controls – Desktop
5. Mobile Control
Setting Auto-bet – Mobile
Auto-bet active view:
Game settings page
6. Reality Check
7. General Information
Star raiders scratch is a 3×3 scratch game set in deep space
In order to win the player must open all teh Atari Symbols and match 3 symbols to win.
How to play:
- Place your bet, by choosing the amount on the ‘Bet’ up and down buttons.
- Press the button marked “Buy Ticket”.
- Reveal what is in the clamps. This can be done two ways. You can either click on each symbol or you can remove them all by clicking on the ‘Show All’ button.
- Any symbol that is clicked plays an animation where the symbols opens up and the spaceships plays an animation a single time.
- Once the clam has opened, either by clicking each Atari symbols, or by clicking “show all”, player checks to see if he has won. It can be done either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the bottom screen on the “Win” box.
- Winning symbols play animation in a loop constantly and a radial glow shines behind the winning Symbols.
- A text message “You win!” pops up in a win scenario.
- A text message “Try again” pops up in a lose scenario.
When a player first launches the game, or not engaged in a round, clicking on any symbol will result in an arrow with the text ”start here” flashing next to the “Buy Ticket” button for 3 sec.
The Pay-table in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. The win amount is determined based on bet amount x the pay-table multiplier.
The pay-table multiplayer value increases from left to right and from bottom up.
All multiplayers are dynamic text and can be updated.
|Game Type||3×3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||6|
|Return to Player||94.9%;|