PP Mega Love Game Help version 1.3
Play this online casino scratch card at Pariplay casinos
1. How to Play
2. How to Read the Paytable
3. Game Controls
4. Auto-bet system Desktop
5. Mobile Game settings
6. A Look Inside
7. RTP Information
Mega love is a 3×3 scratch game featuring the god of love.
- To play Mega love, first you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the plus and minus buttons on the sides of the bet display Press the button marked ‘Buy Ticket’ or click the SPACE BAR to buy a ticket.
- Reveal what is on the hearts. This can be done two ways. You can either click on each hearts or you can remove them all by clicking on the ‘SHOW ALL’ button. A click on the SPACE BAR will activate the ‘SHOW ALL’ function.
- Once you have revealed what is hiding within the hearts, check to see if you’ve won.You can do this either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the right side bottom of the screen on the �WIN� box.
- Incomplete games will be either completed automatically or will be in pending state until the player re opens the game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
The Paytable in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game.
The win amount displayed is the result of the current bet amount times the symbol multiplier.
- Buy ticket – submits the bet and starts the round, changes to a Show All button.
- Balance – Display user balance.
- Total Bet (-/+) – Display current bet. Enable adjustment of bet.
- Win – Display current round win.
- Auto-bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current bet configuration. See Auto-bet Chapter
- Info – enables access to the game’s paytable.
- Help – opens the game help pages.
- Full screen toggle – switch to full screen and back.
- Home – Exit game.
- Sound – enables sound volume control.
Auto-bet system Desktop
To use the auto bet a player clicks the auto bet icon next to the “Buy ticket” button.
Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current bet configuration.
To set number of rounds click the number of rounds panel
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits open the setting panel using the [+] sign
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel press the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, press the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, press the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode press the [X] button
Auto-bet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit and number of autobet rounds before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
|Spin||Play a round (=spins the reels)|
|Show All||Show All symbols|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Pay Table||Opens the pay table pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet||Display the stake for the current round.
When pressed, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and paytable are accessed by pressing the settings icon.
The player need to press the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Schematic description of the setting elements:
Actual game settings:
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by pressing on the toggle button next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by pressing on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “Loss limit reached”
- “Win limit reached”
- “Single win reached”
- “Win reached”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by pressing “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by pressing the “return to game” button on the right
Auto-bet active view:
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
pressing on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Game settings page
Setting sound – Ambience Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
1. The starting screen
3. Winning screen
Here you can see that the player has a winning symbol combination!
Here is the paytable, you can access it by pressing on the goblet button at the lower left side of the screen.
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
Quit game – exit game and return to host web site
|Game Type||3×3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||9|
|Return to Player||94.9%|