PP Ocean Fortune
1. How to Play
2. How to Read the Paytable
3. Game Controls
4. Mobile Game settings
5. A Look Inside
6. Reality Check
7. RTP Information
Ocean Fortune is a 3×3 scratch game engolfed in the mysterys of the east .
- To play Ocean Fortune, first you need to place a bet. You can adjust the amount of your bet by using the arrow buttons on the sides of the bet display Press the button marked ‘Buy Ticket’ or click the SPACE BAR to buy a ticket.
- Reveal what is In the clamps. This can be done two ways. You can either click on each clamp or you can reveal them all by clicking on the ‘Reveal all’ button. A click on the SPACE BAR will activate the ‘Reveal all’ function.
- Once you have revealed what is hiding inside the clamps, check to see if you’ve won. You can do this either by checking that there are 3 matching symbols or by looking at the bottom of the screen on the ‘WIN’ box.
The Paytable in this game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game.
The win amount is determined based on bet amount x the paytable multiplier.
- Buy ticket – submits the bet and starts the round, changes to a reveal all button.
- Show all –Reveal all symbols.
- Balance – Display player balance.
- Total Bet (-/+) – Display current bet. Enable adjustment of bet per line.
- Win – Display current round win.
- Auto Play – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration. See Auto-bet Chapter
- Help – opens the game help pages.
- Full screen toggle – switch to full screen and back.
- Sound – enables sound volume control.
- Home – Exit game.
- Cashier – Open Player account
Auto-bet system Desktop
To use the auto bet a player clicks the auto bet icon next to the “Buy ticket” button.
Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set number of rounds click the bet round limit panel
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits open the setting panel using the [+] sign
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel click the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, click the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, click the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode click the [X] button
Auto-bet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field, will be denied and the message “set loss limit” will flash in the limit text field.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
|Buy Ticket||Play a round|
|Reveal All||Reaveal all symbols|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Pay Table||Opens the pay table pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet|| Display the stake for the current round.
When clicked, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and paytable are accessed by clicking the settings icon.
The player need to click the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Schematic description of the setting elements:
Actual game settings:
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates. Free spins count as one round, so if a main ticket didn’t win any line but did win free spins, and one of the free spins wins any amount, the round counts as a win.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by clicking on the on\off button next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by clicking on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “LOSS LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN LIMIT REACHED”
- “WIN REACHED”
- “REACHED A WIN”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by clicking “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by clicking the “return to game” button on the right
Auto-bet active view:
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Game settings page
Setting Turbo mode – When Turbo mode is on, it speeds the game reels, enabling a faster game.
Setting sound – Ambience Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode.
1. The starting screen
3. Winning screen
Here you can see that the player has a winning symbol combination!
Here is the paytable, you can access it by clicking on the goblet button at the lower left side of the screen.
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page
- Quit game – exit game and return to host web site
|Game Type||3×3 Scratch card|
|Number of symbols||9|
|Return to Player||94.9%|