If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Cops’n’Robbers is a 5-reel video slot game. You can activate up to 9 lines and bet up to 5 coins/line. Lines must be activated in numerical order (1,2,3,4, etc.).
Cops’n’Robbers includes a wild symbol (the vault) and a scatter symbol (the police car). The wild symbol substitutes for any other reel symbol (except the scatter symbol) to help comprise winning combinations. A winning combination that includes a wild symbol pays double the normal prize. Two or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels constitute a win.
Three or more police car symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Car Chase bonus round. A sequence of free spins commences in which prizes are awarded more frequently than on normal spins. At certain points, you must select which direction to go to avoid roadblocks. If you escape from the police, the total prize won in the free spin sequence is doubled.
You can attempt to multiply your prize in the optional Gamble round. Press the GAMBLE button after winning a prize to start the round. Your objective is to correctly guess the colour or suit of a face-down card. Take your guess by clicking the appropriate button. If you correctly predict the colour, you double your prize. If you correctly predict the suit, you quadruple your prize. You can play the Gamble round up to five times in succession and up to a limit of 2500 coins.
In the SETTINGS window, you can specify the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per active line, and the coin denomination used. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Changing Your Bet – Open the Settings window to alter the number of lines you wish to activate per round, the number of coins you wish to bet per line, and the desired coin denomination. Click the SETTINGS button or click within a field that displays lines, coins or denomination.
- Activate Additional Lines – Click + to increase the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Deactivate Lines – Click – to decrease the number of lines you wish to activate.
- Increase Coins/Line – Click + to increase the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Decrease Coins/Line – Click – to decrease the number of coins you wish to bet per active line.
- Increase Denomination – Click + to increase the denomination of each coin.
- Decrease Denomination – Click – to decrease the denomination of each coin.
- Paytable – Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play – Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings (i.e. #lines, #coins/line and coin denomination). The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Bet Max – Bets the maximum number of coins per line (as permitted by game rules and your current balance).
- Spin – Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stop – Stops the reels more quickly.