3-Reel Max Bet 2 Slots
The object of 8-Ball Slots is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
There are two kinds of balls in 8-Ball Slots: striped and solid. The highest symbol is the Number 8 Ball, which is neither solid nor striped.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you’re betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you’re spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the coin size, not the line bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
To play the game:
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the left of the screen.
- Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Click Bet One to bet one coin, or Bet Max to bet two coins and spin the reels automatically.
- You can also bet by clicking on the corresponding column in the paytable (the left column bets one coin, the right column bets two coins). The reels will start to spin automatically.
- Clicking Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum – that is, two coins – and spins the reels automatically.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max or use the paytable), or click on the arm, to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along the payline), you win according to the paytable.
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the coin value.|
|Bet One||Bet one coin or increase the bet to two coins. Click Spin to spin the reels after that.|
|Bet Max||Bet two coins and spin the reels automatically.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
|Online Casino Australia||Online Casino UK||Online Casino USA|
|Online Casino Canada||Spelpaus||Casinos not on Gamstop|
|NetEnt Casinos||Microgaming Casinos||Novomatic Casinos|
|Merkur Casinos||IGT Casinos||New Online Casinos|
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.86%.