5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Firemen is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- The number of active Paylines is permanently set at 20.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screens describing the different game components. Clicking the << and >> buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables you to navigate between the pages. Another way of switching between the screens is by clicking the page name buttons located in the upper part of the window.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Bonus screen describes the 3 bonuses and how they are activated.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all paylines.
- Clicking Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 20 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info reference screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol other than the Burning Scatter symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Burning Scatter symbols can appear on any reel.
When a Burning Scatter symbol lands on the reels, it will spread randomly to other symbols, turning them into Burning Scatters. These new Burning Scatters may also spread to other symbols. After all Burning Scatter symbols have finished spreading, they will be extinguished to reveal Wild, Win or Bonus symbols.
- Wild symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will behave identically to other Wild symbols (see above).
- Win symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will each award an individual cash prize.
- Bonus symbols revealed by Burning Scatter symbols will trigger the Inferno Bonus (see below).
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
The Inferno Bonus is triggered by extinguished Burning Scatter symbols that reveal Bonus symbols. All symbols onscreen will become Burning Scatter symbols. Click on any symbol to extinguish it and reveal a cash prize. You may continue to click on Burning Scatter symbols until you reveal the Collect symbol. This ends the Inferno Bonus showing and awarding all winnings. Press OK to return to the main reel game.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.03%.