5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of the Ice Cave slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your number of active paylines clicking + and – below the Lines field. Ice Cave can be played on 10 or 20 lines.
- Wins can form on any active payline.
- Wins cannot form on a payline that is not active.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the paylines screen of the Infopage.
- Any active paylines can register wins.
- Inactive paylines will not register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
There are 2 wild symbols in Ice Cave, the Ice wild symbol and the Hammer wild symbol. Both wild symbols can substitute for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
The Ice wild symbol appears on reels 3 and 4 only, unless the Feature Bet is activated. More information on the Feature Bet can be found below. Ice wild symbols multiply winnings by 3x. Ice wild symbols will freeze on the reels after landing, and will remain in the same symbol position until a Hammer wild symbol lands on the reels.
The Hammer wild symbol appears on reel 2 only. Hammer wild symbols multiply winnings by 3x. When a Hammer wild symbol lands on the reels, any Ice wild symbols on the reels will be broken. Any Ice wild symbols that are broken in this way will be treated as Ice wild symbols for the result of the current spin, but will leave the reels on the next spin.
Changing the line bet, number of active pet or the status of the Feature Bet will remove any Ice Wild symbols frozen on the reels.
The Feature Bet can be enabled with the Feature Bet button during the main reel game. Enabling Feature Bet will increase your total bet by 50%. This will not increase your Line Bet, and so will not increase your payouts. Enabling the Feature Bet will add Ice wild symbols to reel 5.
Note: Activating Feature Bet does not significantly alter expected RTP.
Return to Player
The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.13%.