5-reel 20-line slots
The object of Jade Emperor is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – adjacent to Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated by clicking + and – adjacent to Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Only active paylines can register wins. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Emperor’s Treasure Bonus screen explains the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus round and describes its rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbols are an exception to these rules. More information about them can be found here.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline. If there are 3 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except for the Scatter and Bonus symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
When you get Bonus symbols on the first and last reels, you are taken to the bonus round.
In the first stage of the bonus round, you will be presented with 6 Chinese sky lanterns to choose from. Choosing a lantern will award a random number of free games between 5 and 16.
You then have 6 treasure chests to choose from. Choosing a treasure chest will award a random win multiplier value between 2 and 6. All wins received during the bonus round will be multiplied by that multiplier.
Free Games are played at the same lines and bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature.
If you get Bonus symbols on the first and last reels during a free spin, you are not taken to the bonus round – instead the game randomly selects one of the possible outcomes of the bonus round and adds the corresponding amount of free spins to the existing ones. Your win multiplier does not change.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.97%.