5-reel 10-line Slots
The objective of the Space Invaders slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 10. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the return arrow icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 10 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can start from the leftmost reel or rightmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
Invaders Turn Wild
- The Cannon appears beneath the reels and may move to stop under a different reel during every spin.
- The Invaders Turn Wild feature can be triggered when the Cannon stops beneath reel 2 or reel 4.
- If there are Low Win (Invader) symbols above the Cannon they will turn into Wild symbols if this will create a win.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols.
- Multiple low win symbols can be turned into Wild symbols at the same time, provided that each of the symbols can create wins if converted into Wilds.
- The payouts of winning combinations featuring 2 or more WILD symbols will be doubled.
- The UFO may fly across the top of the reels during any spin.
- If the UFO and the Cannon align above and below the same reel the UFO feature will be triggered.
- When the feature is triggered, the triggering spin will end and any winnings will be awarded.
- The reels will then immediately re-spin for free.
- During this re-spin, Wild symbols will be distributed in random positions on the reels.
- After all Wild symbols have been distributed the reels will stop spinning with the Wilds in place. All wins on the reels will then be awarded.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.16%.
|Online Casino Australia||Online Casino UK||Online Casino USA|
|Online Casino Canada||Spelpaus||Casinos not on Gamstop|
|NetEnt Casinos||Microgaming Casinos||Novomatic Casinos|
|Merkur Casinos||IGT Casinos||New Online Casinos|