Torrente slot RTP = 95.17%
5-Reel 25-Line Slot
The objective of Torrente™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- Choose your paylines by clicking the ‘‹’ or ‘›’ buttons adjacent to the Lines field.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the ‘‹’ and ‘›’ buttons adjacent to the Bet Per Line field.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button or pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to select the number of auto spins.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP button.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed on the AUTO PLAY button during an Autoplay session.
- To enter the triggered Hotel Paradise Free Games feature, click the CONTINUE button on the intro message screen. The Hotel Paradise Free Games feature will start automatically after 8 seconds or if there is a click anywhere on screen. After the feature ends, clicking CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen takes you back to the main game or resumes the Autoplay mode. The CONTINUE button disappears automatically after 8 seconds or by clicking anywhere on screen.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page (i button).
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu or the INFO page (i button).
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- BONUS win = total bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The BONUS symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the BONUS symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol appears on reels #2, #3 and #4 only and can stand for any other symbol (except the BONUS symbol) to make the best possible winning combination.
If 3 WILD symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #3 and #4 during the main game, the Hotel Paradise Free Games feature is triggered. If 3 WILD symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #3 and #4 during the free games, additional free games are won. More information on the Hotel Paradise Free Games feature can be found below.
If 3 or more BONUS symbols land simultaneously in any positions in the spin result, the Operación Eurovegas Bonus is triggered. More information on the Operación Eurovegas Bonus can be found below.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more BONUS symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable.
OPERACIÓN EUROVEGAS BONUS
3 or more BONUS symbols landing simultaneously anywhere on the reels will trigger the 2-level bonus game. The feature starts automatically.
- Spin the wheel to win the prize on the 1st level.
- Select a storage cabinet on the 2nd level to reveal a cash prize. If COLLECT is revealed in addition to a cash prize, the Bonus round ends.
Once the feature is completed, a summary screen shows the accumulated winnings. Click CONTINUE on the summary screen to return to the main game.
Note: if the bonus round is triggered during free games, the total win for that bonus game will not be tripled.
HOTEL PARADISE FREE GAMES
If 3 WILD symbols land simultaneously on reels #2, #3 and #4 during the main game, the Hotel Paradise Free Games feature with 15 free games and a X3 multiplier is triggered. Free games can be re-triggered during the free games feature. Click CONTINUE to start the feature.
During Hotel Paradise Free Games the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The number of free games left is shown above the reels.
Once all Free Games spins are completed, a summary screen shows the accumulated winnings. Click CONTINUE on the summary screen to return to the main game.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – your game window balance. This is the total money that you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – this button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – this icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch it.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – when you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – when you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – opens the paytable of the game. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigation between the different paytable pages. Click the X button to return to the main game.
- Clicking the i button opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the left/right side of the info screen enables navigation between the different info screens.
- The first screen explains the main feature rules in the game.
- The Operación Eurovegas Bonus screen explains the rules of the bonus.
- The Hotel Paradise Free Games screen explains the rules of the free games.
- The Symbol Payouts screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates the paylines and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking the X button exits the Info screen and returns you to the game.
- i – opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Lines – increase or decrease the paylines by clicking the ‘‹’ and ‘›’ buttons.
- Bet per Line – increase or decrease the line bet by clicking the ‘‹’ and ‘›’ buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.17 %.