Heart of the Jungle slot RTP = 97.00%
5-reel 50-line slots
The objective of Heart of the Jungle is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Choose your line bet by clicking + and – below the Line Bet field.
- The Heart of the Jungle game is always played with 50 active paylines. The number of active paylines is fixed and cannot be changed by the player.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines (50).
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the currently selected line bet.
- Reels can be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Click on the Auto Spins button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the automatic spin mode, the Auto Spins button displays the number of spins remaining. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when the Jungle Trail Free Spins are triggered. You can end automatic spins early by clicking Stop, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your line win will equal your line bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays. Simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the “paytable”).
- The Jungle Trail screen describes how the free spins round is triggered and what its main features are.
- The Deep Jungle screen explains the rules and rewards of the 1st Jungle Trail Free Spins stage.
- The Crystal Falls screen describes the features of the 2nd Jungle Trail Free Spins level.
- The Golden Mountain screen shows the specifics of the 3rd Jungle Trail Free Spins part.
- The Lost City of Zantar screen displays the features of the 4th free spins level.
- The Achievements screen lists all 64 achievements that can be unlocked during your journey through the jungle.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible paylines and explains the rules for calculating their wins.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated on the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- All 50 active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts page) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed in the paytable on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Note: Mouse over a symbol on the main game reels so that a field with its payout rules is displayed.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any symbol other than free spins Scatters , to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
Note: Regular Wilds appear during main game and the Golden Mountain free spins round only.
The Scatter symbols appear on reels #1, #3 and #5 during main game only.
Whenever 3x Scatter symbols appear anywhere on these reels simultaneously, the Jungle Trail Free Spins are triggered as explained below.
Note: Scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
All symbols, except for Scatter symbols , can appear in stacks on all reels both during the main game and the Jungle Trail Free Spins.
Jungle Trail Free Spins
3x Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels #1, #3 and #5 simultaneously trigger the Jungle Trail Free Spins.
Upon entering the free spins round, a map displays the levels of the feature. To play any of the unlocked ones, click Play.
The free spins feature has 4 stages and a Payment Boost award that will unlock yet more free spins levels. They will be gradually activated by your progress along the jungle trail, as explained below:
|Free Spins Level||Features & Awards|
|Level 1: The Deep Jungle||This level is unlocked by default.
You are awarded 8 free spins with a free spins results multiplier of x5, followed by 1 Ultra Spin. This 9th spin will award a random multiplier up to x25 that will be applied to any winnings from that spin.
|Level 2: Crystal Falls||This level will be unlocked on the 5th time you enter the Jungle Trail Free Spins.
You will be awarded 10 free spins with up to 4 Wild stacks during each free spin. Each stack covers all 3 positions on a reel. These may be randomly added or removed while the reels are spinning, and may also randomly move to different reels.
|Level 3: The Golden Mountain||This level will be unlocked on the 10th time you enter the Jungle Trail Free Spins.
You will be awarded 15 free spins with the reels spinning randomly in either direction. Once a Wild lands on the reels, it will remain there and shift its position up or down depending on the reel spinning direction during the free spins that follow.
|Level 4: Lost City of Zantar||This level will be unlocked on the 15th time you enter the Jungle Trail Free Spins Bonus.
You will be awarded 25 free spins with a special Wild symbol on the middle row of the reels. It will randomly move either right or left along the middle row and can award a free spins results multiplier of up to x5.
Upon entering the Jungle Trail Free Spins for the 20th time, the payment boost feature for the Deep Jungle free spins mode will be unlocked and will remain active for any subsequent bonus triggers. The other 3 free spins Payment Boosts will be unlocked following the Deep Jungle mode, in the same order as the original modes unlocking. The rules of the Payment Boost modes are identical to the original free spins modes, but award greater numbers of spins:
|Payment Boost Level||No of Free Spins|
|The Deep Jungle (trigger bonus 20 times)||9 free spins plus 1 Ultra Spin awarded|
|Crystal Falls (trigger bonus 25 times)||12 free spins awarded|
|The Golden Mountain (trigger bonus 30 times)||18 free spins awarded|
|Lost City of Zantar (trigger bonus 35 times)||30 free spins awarded|
- All free spins payline winnings will be multiplied by the line bet you placed for the spin that triggered the Jungle Trail Free Spins.
- The free spins rounds cannot be retriggered during free spins.
- You can follow your progress on the map that will appear each time you win the Jungle Trail Free Spins. With each played free spins round you will move a trail segment closer to the next level. This map and your progress is also available for viewing on the Info screens.
- Once the Payment Boosts modes are unlocked, the map will display the boosted modes instead of the original free spins modes.
During Jungle Trail Free Spins the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins left is shown in the Free Spins Remaining box.
After all Free Spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. Click Continue to return to the main game reels. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
If the free spins have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the free spins round begins after you click on Play. When the Jungle Trail Free Spins feature has ended and you click Continue, the Auto Play mode will resume. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Certain actions and wins in the game will unlock achievements. These are available to view in the Info screens, and do not affect gameplay or potential winnings.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.00% with no Payment Boosts unlocked, and 97.00% when Payment Boosts have been unlocked.