Jekyll and Hyde slot RTP = 96.22%
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of the Jekyll and Hyde slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Continue on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 25. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, click Info and go to the Paylines page.
- Choose your bet by clicking + and – below the Total Bet field.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- The High Wins and Low Wins pages show all winning combinations (the paytable).
- The Paylines page illustrates all paylines.
- The other pages describe the features of the game.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 25 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- For information on payouts, click Info and go to the High Wins and Low Wins pages. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The wild symbol can stand for any other symbol except for any scatter to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols will only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4 in the main reel game.
Wild Symbols in Jekyll and Hyde will expand to fill any reel they have landed on if this expansion will create a winning combination.
The Potion scatter symbol can appear on any reel in the main game. When 3 or more Potion scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels the Free Spins Feature will be triggered.
Note: scatter symbols have no payout of their own.
The Feature Bet can be enabled by clicking the Feature Bet button during the main reel game. Enabling Feature Bet will double the cost of your bet in the Total Bet field. With Feature Bet enabled, Potion scatter Symbols will be powered up . Powered Up Potion scatter symbols will still be valid and contribute to the 3 or more symbols needed to activate the Free Spins feature, even if they are 1 symbol off the reels.
Note: Activating Feature Bet does not significantly alter expected RTP.
Free Spins Features
The Jekyll and Hyde Free Spins features are triggered by landing 3 or more Potion scatter symbols on the reels. After triggering Free Spins, a selection screen will appear offering the choice between Jekyll Free Spins and Hyde Free Spins (both explained below). Free Spins will continue in both modes until the Potion scatter becomes consumed. Every time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5 in either Free Spins mode, some of the potion in the bottle will be consumed. When this happens 4 times, all of the potion will be consumed and the bottle will break, ending Free Spins. Free Spins cannot be retriggered.
Jekyll Free Spins
In Jekyll Free Spins a win multiplier is added to every Free Spin. The multiplier effects each spin individually, and can increase as spins progress.
Every time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5 and part of it is consumed in Jekyll Free Spins, the win multiplier will be increased. The first time the Potion scatter lands on reel 5, the win multiplier will be increased to multiply all winnings by 2. The second time the Potion scatter lands the multiplier will be increased to x3, then x5 on the fourth landing of the Potion scatter.
Hyde Free Spins
In Hyde Free Spins, all Wilds symbols are stacked.
Every time a Potion scatter lands on reel 5, part of it is consumed and 1 of the High symbols () will be treated as Wild for the remaining Free Spins.
Return to Player
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.16%. The maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.22%.