John Wayne slot RTP = 93.97%
5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of John Wayne is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Duke’s Badge Feature screen describes the conditions necessary to enter this feature and explains how it is played.
- The John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus screen explains how this feature is triggered and describes its rules.
- The John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus Free Games screen explains how this type of free games is played.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or – below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except the Badge or Bonus symbols to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Wild symbol doesn’t substitute Extra Scatter during Free Games.
Bonus symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously during main game trigger the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus.
The Bonus symbol doesn’t appear during Free Games.
The Duke’s Badge Feature
3 or more Badges anywhere during main game trigger The Duke’s Badge feature. The player is prompted to choose one of them to win a random cash prize. The more badges triggered the feature, the higher the prize:
|Number of Badge symbols||Cash prize|
John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus
Bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously during main game trigger the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus.
To start the feature, click on Click to Start.
In the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus, the player shoots cans to win Free Games and Free Games features. The Bonus starts with an initial award of 3 Free Games and x1 multiplier, and a total of 6 bullets to spend. In the bottom left corner of the screen there is a ‘bullet meter’ that shows the number of bullets currently available. A properly hit target wins one of the following:
- More Free Games
- +1 Multiplier
- 3 more bullets (up to 2 times per Bonus round)
- ‘More Free Games’ retrigger symbol that will be added to reel 3 during Free Games if won
- Mystery Extra Wild
- Mystery Extra Scatter
Mystery Extra Wild and Mystery Extra Scatter cannot be the same symbol.
Extra Wild can only be one of these symbols: , , , , or .
Extra Scatter can be one of the following symbols: , , , A, K, Q, J, 10.
Extra Wild and Extra Scatter appear just as the original symbol with the corresponding title but act as Wild or Scatter symbol, respectively.
Multipliers and number of Free Games are accumulated. When the player runs out of bullets, the Free Games begin with all accumulated features after clicking Continue.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically with the accumulated features, using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won Bonus. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
The ‘More Free Games’ re-trigger symbol is added to the 3rd reel and awards 4 more Free Games.
3 or more Badges anywhere on the reels during Free Games trigger The Duke’s Badge Feature.
The Bonus symbols don’t appear during Free Games so the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus cannot be re-triggered.
Mystery Extra Wild substitutes for all symbols except Badge symbol and Extra Scatter.
Mystery Extra Scatter symbols pay Scatter-like with the original symbol’s paytable times the total bet. They can’t trigger The Duke’s Badge Feature during Free Games.
If the Bonus is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. The player has to make the necessary selections. When the Bonus is over and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Bonus win, the Free Games are played with the accumulated features. Next, click Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win and the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.97%.