RoboCop slot RTP = 95.37%
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The objective of RoboCop™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 25.
- Choose your line bet by clicking “-” or “+”.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch the Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Auto play function. During the Auto play mode the AUTO PLAY button changes into STOP. Click the STOP button to stop Auto play mode.
- To enter the triggered feature, click the CLICK TO START button. After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Auto play mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or by clicking the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO button or the paytable option in the casino toolbar.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The OCP logo is the WILD symbol in the main game.The 3×3 Robot WILD symbol only appears during the Robot Attack Spin feature and the Robot Attack Free Games feature. WILD symbols can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER symbols) to make the best possible winning combination.
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the Golden Badge symbol. When SCATTER symbols land simultaneously on reels 1, 3 and 5 the Bonus Feature is triggered. The SCATTER symbols have no payout of their own.
1 of 4 Random Robotized Features can be triggered during any main game spin. There are no SCATTER symbols on the reels during Random Robotized Features: none of the features can be retriggered.
RANDOM ROBOTIZED FEATURES
The Random Robotized Features are: Shootout Spin, Robot Attack Spin, Line-Up Spin, and OCP Bonus. Each feature can be triggered during any main game spin.
During the Shootout Spin feature RoboCop™ marks random positions on the reels with his targeting system and then reveals WILD symbols in each marked position as part of the spin result.
Robot Attack Spin
During the Robot Attack Spin a 3×3 Robot WILD symbol may land on reels 2, 3 and 4.
During the Line-Up Spin feature 2 win multipliers are added to each of the paylines. 3 win multipliers are added to the left of the reels, where the paylines begin, and 3 win multipliers are added to the right of the reels, where the paylines end. Each multiplier is X1, X2, X3, X4 or X5. The multipliers on both sides of a payline apply to a winning combination on that payline (e.g. if payline 1 has the multipliers X2 and X3 then a win on payline 1 will be multiplied by 6).
During the OCP Bonus pick from 15 TV screens to reveal RoboCop™ characters. At the bottom of the screen there are 4 cash prize meters: 1 for each character. Each time a character is revealed a bar in that character’s cash prize meter lights up. Light up all 3 bars in a character’s cash prize meter to win the corresponding cash prize. The larger the total bet placed on the triggering spin, the larger the cash prizes will be. A picked TV screen may reveal a X2 symbol. Revealing a X2 symbol will double all 4 cash prizes. A picked TV screen may reveal a WILD symbol. Revealing a WILD symbol lights up 1 bar in each cash prize meter. It is possible to win all 4 cash prizes by revealing a WILD symbol when there is only 1 unlit bar remaining in each cash prize meter. The feature ends after 1 or more cash prizes are won. A win summary appears at the end of the feature. Click CONTINUE to return to the main game.
The Bonus Feature is triggered when 3 Scatter symbols land on the reels simultaneously. In the Bonus Feature click the name of the feature you wish to play or click the “?” option to trigger 1 of the 4 features at random. After the bonus round has been completed, there is a result board which summarizes the winnings. The Game Win field shows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the bonus round. The Feature Win field shows the winnings that were received during the bonus round. The Total Win field shows the accumulated winnings (the Game Win and the Feature Win added up). Clicking CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen takes you back to the main game or resumes the Autoplay mode.
Shootout Free Games
In Shootout Free Games 10 free games play out with extra WILD symbols in random reel positions.
Robot Attack Free Games
In Robot Attack Free Games a 3×3 large ED-209 WILD symbol can land on reels 2, 3 and 4 during any of the 5 free games.
Line-Up Free Games
In Line-Up Free Games 15 free games play out with 2 win multipliers added to each of the paylines. 3 win multipliers are added to the left of the reels, where the paylines begin, and 3 win multipliers are added to the right of the reels, where the paylines end. The size of each multiplier is X1 – X5. The multipliers on both sides of a payline apply to a winning combination on that payline (e.g. if payline 1 has the multipliers X2 and X3 then a win on payline 1 will be multiplied by 6).
OCP Mega Bonus
During the OCP Mega Bonus pick from 15 TV screens to reveal RoboCop™ characters. At the bottom of the screen there are 4 cash prize meters: 1 for each character. Each time a character is revealed a bar in that character’s cash prize meter lights up. Light up all 3 bars in a character’s cash prize meter to win the corresponding cash prize. The larger the total bet placed on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus Feature, the larger the cash prizes will be. A picked TV screen may reveal a X2 symbol. Revealing a X2 symbol will double all 4 cash prizes. A picked TV screen may reveal a WILD symbol. Revealing a WILD symbol lights up 1 bar in each cash prize meter. It is possible to win all 4 cash prizes by revealing a WILD symbol when there is only 1 unlit bar remaining in each cash prize meter. The feature ends after 1 or more cash prizes are won. The cash prizes in the OCP Mega Bonus are 5 times larger than the cash prizes in the OCP Bonus.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashire window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money -This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – Is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- The Feature screen explains witch feature rounds can be triggered and played in the game.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found above.
- Info – Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
- Line Bet + and − buttons – Increase or decrease the bet per line.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.32% and the maximum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.37%.
Brought to our screen by Playtech, the classic 1987 film is brought to slot life. This is a game that serves up not just the future of law enforcement, but the future of online slot games.
Robocop is a game that explodes onto the screen with an assault of movie references and a soundtrack to match. With 8 bonus features to take your pick from, this is a game that makes sure you never get bored.
Take a trip downtown to the Utopian Delta City and join Alex Murphy as you arrest some serious wins and walk away with prizes that will keep you spinning for more.
Robocop at a glance
Game type: Video Slot
Theme: Robocop 1987 Movie
Game features: Shoutout Spin Feature, Robot Attack Spin Feature, Line-up Spin Feature, OCP Bonus Feature, Shoot Out Free Games Feature, Robot Attack Free Games Feature, Line-up Free Games Feature, OCP Mega Bonus Feature.
Range of bets: £0.25 to £250
Maximum payout (base game): 100x your stake
Game Theme & Background
This sci-fi style game sees you join Robocop on a journey through Delta City as you beat the criminals to get your hands on the cash.
The background is the Delta City streets at night as you can see the futuristic buildings with the Delta City sign, set to the back of the reels. The reels themselves are framed by metal, giving the feel of a real 1980s cop movie.
The symbols are very authentic to the movie, with the playing card symbols – J, Q, K and A, and the higher paying symbols being represented by the main movie characters: Officer Anne Lewis, Dick Jones and Robocop, alongside his car and gun.
However, it’s the special symbols you’ll be wanting to see – the wild and the scatter, which is represented by the golden Robocop Detroit police badge.
- Wide range of betting options.
- 8 great bonus features.
- Top graphics and sound effects.
- There’s no gamble feature.
- No flexibility with the fixed paylines.
Simply choose your bet amount and start spinning… waiting for those symbols to land anywhere on any of the 25 paylines.
Obviously, you’ll be waiting for those scatters and wilds to land on the reels, as that’s where the big money happens. However, the base game holds its own appeal, as there are no less than 4 features that can be randomly triggered on any spin, and can see those wins build up nicely.
Then, if you do manage to land those scatters, you’ll be whisked off to one of the 4 different bonus rounds available.
Bonuses & Special Features
Base Game Features
These 4 randomly activated features can be triggered on any spin:
- The Shootout Spin Feature: where wild symbols are released from a gun randomly on the reels.
- The Line-up Spin Feature: where there are 2 different multipliers attached to each winning payline.
- The Robot Attack Feature: which adds a 3×3 wild symbol to the reels.
Finally, there’s the OCP Bonus Feature which is a pick bonus round, where you can go into the OCP offices and choose symbols of the same type to win prizes.
Free Spin Feature
If you manage to land 3 of the scatters on reels 1, 3 or 5 then you will get to go to the feature menu, where you’ll get a choice of the following:
- Shootout Free Games: which awards you with 10 Free Spins and random wilds thrown in.
- Line-up Free Games: which gives you 15 Free Spins and 2 multipliers every time you hit a win.
- Robot Attack Free Games: which awards you with 5 Free Spins with a 3×3 wild added to the centre reels on each spin.
There’s also the OCP Mega Bonus Feature, which sees you go into the OCP offices and choose characters until you manage to land 3 of the same with 4 levels. Complete each level to win that prize and look out for the wilds and 5-times multipliers that will make those winnings even bigger.
In the base game, the lower symbols are represented by the playing card symbols. If you manage to land between 3 and 5 of the J and Q, then you’ll be awarded with 5, 20 or 80 coins. This goes up with the K and A which award up to 90 coins for 3, 4 or 5 on a payline.
The higher symbols are the cop car, which can see you winning up to 100 coins, then the gun, which awards up to 250 coins, followed by Dick Jones who can get you 500 coins and then Anne Lewis, who pays up to 750 coins for 5 on a payline.
As you’d expect, Robocop himself is a big payer and he can see you win between 80 and 1,000 coins. However, the wild is the biggest hitter, and should you land 5 of these on a payline you’ll get the maximum 2,500 coins.
Volatility & Betting Limits
This game that allows you to bet anywhere between £0.25 and £250 per spin and you don’t have to be a criminal mastermind to steal away those wins, as this is a low to medium variance game.
You may not hit the jackpot often, but the chances of catching a decent win fairly frequently are definitely pretty good.
Whether you like the movie or not, you’ll love this game. Robocop allows you a wide range of betting options, so it’s great whether you’re a high roller or low roller.
However, the best aspect of this game is the vast number of bonus features it offers. Many games offer just 1 or 2, but this game has an astonishing 8 on offer – 4 of them in the base game.
Playtech have outdone themselves on this game – and it’s not just part machine, part fun – it’s all fun.