Sinbad’s Golden Voyage slot RTP = 97.01%
6-Reel 164-line Slots
The objective of Sinbad’s Golden Voyage is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click OK on the entry screen so that you can be directed to the main game reels.
- Choose your total bet by clicking + and – below the Total Bet field.
- The number of active Paylines is permanently set at 164.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current total bet.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your total bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page, on the Payouts screen.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screens describing the different game components. Clicking the < and > buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables you to navigate between the pages. Another way of switching between the screens is by clicking the page name buttons located in the upper part of the window.
- The Payouts screen shows all winning combinations (the paytable). The Total Bet can also be changed on this screen, with the values in the paytable changing to reflect the total bet.
- The Stacked Symbols screen describes how the symbols are stacked on the different reels.
- The Free Spins screen displays the combination necessary for the Free Spins feature to be triggered and also explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all paylines for the main reels and Free Spins feature.
- Clicking Back to Reels exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 164 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info reference screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
- Mouse over a symbol on the main game reels so that a field with its payout rules or, respectively, the features it may trigger is displayed.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild can stand for any symbol except for the Bonus Scatter to make the best possible winning combination.
When Wild in Sinbad’s Golden Voyage are landed they expand to fill the entire reel. The entire reel will be wild.
The Scatter appear on reels 2, 4 and 6 during the main game only.
Whenever 3x Scatter land on these reels simultaneously, Leviathan Free Spins are triggered.
All symbols, except for Scatter appear as stacks in Sinbad’s Golden Voyage.
In this game, the reels are staggered. Reel 1 is 6 symbols high, reel 2 is 7 symbols high, reel 3 is 6 symbols high, and so on.
Symbols are stacked on the reels. They are stacked 2-high on reel 1, 3-high on reel 2, 4-high on reel 3, and so on until reel 6, where they are stacked 7-high.
Leviathan Free Spins Bonus
Scatter appearing anywhere on reels 2, 4 and 6 simultaneously trigger the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus.
Upon entering the Free Spins Bonus, the reels will flip. During the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus, the reel sizes and symbol stacks will be reversed. Reel 1 will be a 7-high reel, reel 2 will be 6-high, reel 3 will be 7-high, and so on. Similarly, symbols will be stacked 7-high on reel 1 and 2-high on reel 6.
After the reels flip, a window will appear showing the number of Free Spins Won. The number of Free Spins won will always be 7. Pressing START will begin the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus Round.
During the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus Round, the Leviathan Wild symbol will be on the reels. The Leviathan Wild symbol sits over 3 reels, in a 3-4-3 symbol formation. Each symbol position covered by the Leviathan Wild symbol acts as a normal Wild, substituting for any other symbol. Unlike the normal Wild the Leviathan Wild symbol will not expand to cover reels.
All free spins payline winnings will be multiplied by the total bet you placed for the spin that triggered the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus.
The free spins rounds cannot be retriggered during free spins as the Scatter
During the Leviathan Free Spins Bonus the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win for that spin is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spins Total field shows the accumulated winnings from all free spins played so far. The number of free spins left is shown in the Free Spins Remaining box.
After all free spins have been completed a screen appears showing the accumulated winnings from all free spins. Click OK to return to the main game. The overall amount you have won during the free spins will also be displayed in the Total Win field in the main game.
If the free spins have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the free spins round begins after you click on OK. When the Leviathan Free Spins feature has ended and you click Continue, the Auto Play mode will not resume.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.01%.