Time for a Deal slot RTP = 95.00%
Time for a Deal is a 3D 5-reel progressive slot with 25 fixed pay lines, themed around a TV gameshow. It features a random Reel or Deal bonus feature, a Free Spin Deal and a multi-stage Big Deal bonus round. Host Roger Riches and his lovely assistant, Violet, guide you through these exciting features and make you plenty of offers – all of them hard to refuse! The progressive jackpot can be won in the Big Deal bonus round. It could be Time for a Deal at any moment!
- Press the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons to choose a LINE BET, which will be shown below the buttons.
- The number of win lines is fixed at 25. The total bet will be the line bet multiplied by 25.
- Click on the Info button to view the paytable, which shows the potential winnings for each symbol.
How to Play
- Press SPIN to start the game. The reels will spin and stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line win of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) then you win.
- Any symbols that form part of a win will animate and the win amounts will be shown accordingly.
- All wins are based on the line bet value multiplied by the value for the wins awarded.
- Coinciding wins on different pay lines are added. All wins occur on selected lines except scatters.
- Bonus and scatter wins are added to payline wins.
Maximum Win Limit
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- WILD symbols can substitute for any other normal symbol to form wins.
- WILD symbols cannot substitute for scatter symbols, such as the BONUS and FREE SPIN scatter symbols.
- WILD symbols can also form a win themselves if there are 3 or more of them next to each other on a win line (starting from the left).
- If a WILD symbol forms more than one win on a single win line, then it will only be counted for the win that pays the most. If the wins are the same value, then it will count as a WILD symbol win.
Reel or Deal Bonus
- The host, Roger, can randomly offer you a Reel or Deal bonus during any regular spin.
- 2 random reels will be hidden before they stop. There will always be a win on the reels when this occurs.
- Roger will offer you a choice of a cash prize or the win on the reels. Make your choice using the buttons below the reels.
- When you have made your decision, Roger may either increase his offer or reveal one of the hidden reels. If he does so, you will be allowed to choose again.
- Roger may also accept your decision right away.
- When Roger has accepted your decision, all of the hidden reels will be revealed. You will be awarded either Roger’s cash prize or the win on the reels depending on your final choice.
Free Spins Deal
- Free spins are activated by getting FREE SPIN scatter symbols on reels 2, 4 and 5.
- Free spins are played at the same line bet and total bet that started the free spins.
- On entering free spins, you will be prompted to pick the number of free spins you will play from 5 hidden symbols on the reels. After you have picked this, you will then also pick a win multiplier and a wild symbol.
- All wins during free spins will be multiplied by your win multiplier.
- The wild symbol you picked will change all symbols of that type to act like a normal WILD symbol. See above for more information.
- After the last free spin, Roger may offer you another deal: you may be able to either gamble your winnings to re-spin all your free spins a second time or take an offered Mystery Prize right away. You will also have the option to keep all of the winnings from your first round of free spins.
- If you take the chance to re-spin your free spins, you will not be given another chance to gamble your winnings at the end of your second round of free spins.
Big Deal Bonus
- The Big Deal bonus is triggered by getting BONUS scatter symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5.
- Roger and Violet will present you with 3 doors to choose from.
- Behind 1 door is a gold coin. Behind the other 2 doors are silver coins. When the doors close, these coins are randomly shuffled.
- When you have picked a door, Roger will reveal 1 of the silver coins behind a door you have not picked. You will then have the opportunity to either pick the same door as previously, or to pick the remaining door.
- When you have made your final selection, your coin will be revealed and you will be taken to the Big Deal Slot Machine.
- If you found the gold coin, you will play on 5 reels of the Big Deal Slot Machine. If you found a silver coin, you will play on 3 reels of the Big Deal Slot Machine.
- To spin the reels on the Big Deal Slot Machine, click the red lever next to Violet.
- The reels on the Big Deal Slot Machine contains multiplier values. You will be awarded a cash prize for each reel, which will be your total bet multiplied by the multiplier value that lands.
- Roger may offer you an additional reel multiplier on one of the reels. He may also grant you a respin on one of the reels to increase your winnings.
- Some multiplier values on the reels have a gold star behind them. If 3 gold stars land, you will win the progressive jackpot in addition to your bonus winnings.
- Line up 3 Multiplier Symbols with a golden star behind them on the Big Bonus Slot payline to win the progressive jackpot.
- The higher the stake when entering the bonus round, the higher the chance of winning the progressive jackpot.
- A percentage of all bets placed is put towards the reseed fund.
- When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the balance stored in the reseed fund.
- Bets placed when the jackpot has been won and a reduced balance is available will be voided.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account.
- In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players’ games has not been updated to the new value yet.
- Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
- The jackpot in is accumulated by all Casinos offering the Time for a Deal game.
- If the jackpot is being discontinued (the game is closed and removed from the Casino), you will be notified about it by the Casino.
The progressive jackpot works as follows:
|Initial jackpot value (the money in the jackpot at launch):||EUR 10,000 (or its equivalent in other currencies)|
|Reseed fund (the money the jackpot resets to after being won):||Varies depending on the number of contributions made before the jackpot was most recently won.|
|Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each bet goes into the progressive jackpot):||1.09%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the progressive jackpot):||Line up 3 Multiplier Symbols with a golden star behind them on the Big Bonus Slot payline to win the progressive jackpot.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to qualify for the progressive jackpot):||Play the Time for a Deal game.|
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 93.91% without the jackpot, and 95.00% with the jackpot.
- System malfunction voids all pays and play.