Mini Roulette Info
The object of the game is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 12, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is cadet blue.
To play the game:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it. Then click on any bet area on the table to place your bet there. Every click on the area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by a different amount. You can place several chips into several different bet areas at the same time.
- Shift clicking on the area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. Bets that are not within the limits appear as transparent on the table. For detailed information on the bet limits, hover or click on the limits sign on the table.
- Click Spin to set the wheel spinning.
- All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Mini Roulette Rules section.
|Clear Bets||Clear the table of previous bets.|
|Rebet||Place the same bets as in your previous round.|
|Spin||Spin the wheel.|
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.15%.
Visit the best USA casinos that accept UK players.
Mini Roulette Rules
There are many different ways to place roulette bets in Mini Roulette. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and has a different distribution. The payouts for all bets are listed in the “Winnings Table” below.
You can bet on any number, including 0, by placing the chip on the center of a number.
You can bet on two numbers by placing a chip on the line that divides the two numbers.
To bet on a row of three numbers (a street), place a chip on the boundary line of the roulette table, at the right side of the corresponding row.
You can bet on four numbers by placing chips at the corner where the four numbers meet.
You can bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 or 0, 2, 3 by placing your chip on the boundary line, where the line between 0 and the first row intersects it.
You can bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3 by placing your chip on the lower end of the boundary line between 0 and the first row.
There are three boxes labelled “2 to 1” at the top of each column of numbers. You can place bets for all numbers in a column by placing chip(s) in one of these boxes. If any of the numbers in the selected column is hit you get paid 2:1; 0 is a losing number.
Half Dozen Bet
You can bet on a group of six numbers by placing your chip in one of the three boxes marked “1-6”, “4-9” or “7-12” If one of your 6 numbers is hit, you are paid 1:1; 0 is a losing number.
Red/Black, Even/Odd Bets
You can place a bet in one of the boxes along the right of the table that covers half of the numbers on the roulette table (excluding 0). Each box covers 6 numbers. You win even money (1 to 1) on all of these bets; 0 is a losing number.
Minimum and maximum position limits are applied to all tables, meaning that all your bets on available positions must be within the indicated limits.
The Min and Max sign on the table indicates the limits for a Straight Up bet. Mouse over the limits sign brings up a panel that shows the payouts and limits for all positions.
Some tables also have a minimum and maximum table limit, meaning that the sum of your bets must be within the limits. These limits are also shown on the limits panel.
Winning Number Display
The winning number display shows the results of the previous spins.
|1 number||Straight Up||11 to 1|
|2 numbers||Split Bet||5 to 1|
|3 numbers||Street Bet||3 to 1|
|3 numbers||Three Bet||3 to 1|
|4 numbers||Column Bet, Corner Bet, Four Bet||2 to 1|
|6 numbers||Half Dozen Bet||1 to 1|
|6 numbers||Red/Black, Even/Odd Bets||1 to 1|
Please note: if the ball lands on Zero, half of all bets on other numbers is returned to you.
Back to Mini Roulette Page