The object of Pinball Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette strip. The Pinball Roulette strip consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level.
All the different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the section Pinball Roulette Rules.
To play the game:
- On the lower left of the game window, click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet:
- Click on a number or a betting area on the board.
- Place a neighbour bet below the board.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount then select another chip and place your bet.
- To decrease a placed bet, click Undo last bet to remove the most recently placed chip, or Clear all bets to remove all the chips placed on the board.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously. Your total bet is shown in the lower right of the game window, in the field Stake.
- The lower edge of the game window contains the following game-related buttons.
- Turbo Bet – Clicking this button enables the turbo betting mode. In the turbo betting mode, the ball animation is skipped and the result is shown instantly. The turbo mode also applies to the bonus round.
- Repeat Bet – Clicking this button places the same bet as during the previous game round. After clicking Repeat Bet you can also place other bets, if you wish. Note that after clicking Repeat Bet you must click Bet to set the ball in motion.
- Bet – Clicking this button confirms all the placed bets and sets the ball in motion.
- All the numbers that you placed a bet on are highlighted on the rotating Roulette strip and marked with a chip on the Roulette board next to the pinball playfield.
- After a winning game round you have the option to gamble with your winnings by playing the bonus round. If you want to play the bonus game click Gamble. To skip it and return to the main game click Collect.
- In the bonus round you can increase the winnings from the main game, but you may also lose them. Once you choose Gamble, the ball is launched into the pinball playfield. If the ball hits one or more multiplier bumpers lighting up the multiplier stars and then falls into the wide slot in the lower middle, you win.
- During the bonus round you can win up to 10 times your bonus round bet (i.e. the win from the main game round) depending on the number of hit multipliers.
- If the ball does not light up any multipliers, you lose your bet and the bonus round ends.
- If the ball lights up the multiplier bumpers but falls into one of the Lose slots, you lose your bet and the bonus round ends.
- After a winning bonus round you can choose to gamble again by clicking Gamble or collect the winnings by clicking Collect.
- If the ball rolls through the Bonus ball! chute during the bonus round, the Lose slots are removed for that round. This means that it is not possible to lose existing winnings during this round. So, even if the ball does not hit any multipliers, your winnings are safe!
- If you choose to gamble again after the Bonus ball! round, the Lose slots reappear and the round is played like regular bonus round.
- After a non-winning game round click New Game to play again, or Repeat Bet to play again with the same bet as during the previous game round.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 97.30%.
Visit the best USA casinos that accept UK players.
Pinball Roulette Rules
An inside bet on a single number. The chips are placed entirely in the middle of a number (including 0) on the Roulette table.
An inside bet on two neighboring numbers, either on the vertical or the horizontal direction. The chips are placed on the line that divides the two numbers.
An inside bet on three numbers on a single vertical line (a street). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the corresponding street.
A bet on three numbers 0, 1 and 2 or 0, 2 and 3 is a special Street Bet. The chips are placed on the T-section where the three numbers meet.
An inside bet on four numbers. The chips are placed at the cross where the four numbers meet.
An inside bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3. The chips are placed on the lower edge of the board, at the end of the line between 0 and the first row.
An inside bet on six numbers (two neighboring streets). The chips are placed on the lower edge of the Roulette table, at the T-section where the two streets meet.
An outside bet on all twelve numbers on any of the three horizontal lines. The chips are placed to the right side of the Roulette table, in one of the three boxes labelled “2 to 1”. If one of the numbers in the selected column is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the first (1-12), second (13-24), or third group (25-36) of twelve numbers. The chips are placed in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12.” If one of the selected 12 numbers is hit, the payout is 2:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the outcome of a particular color, either red or black. The chips are placed on the red or black betting area on the Roulette table. If the selected color is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on the outcome of either an even or an odd number. The chips are placed on Even or Odd on the Roulette table. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
An outside bet on whether the outcome of the next spin will be low (numbers 1 to 18) or high (numbers 19 to 36). The chips are placed on “1 to 18” or “19 to 36”. If the selected outcome is hit, the payout is 1:1. 0 is a losing number.
The lower edge of the game window contains a strip for placing Neighbour bets. This strip duplicates the Roulette strip – the order of numbers is the same. Neighbour bet is a bet on five numbers located next to each other on the Roulette strip. Select the desired neighbouring numbers by moving along the strip with your mouse. Click on the strip to place your bet. The total of a Neighbour bet is 5 x the selected chip value.
Game History Display
The winning number display shows the results of the 19 previous spins. The most recent result is shown on the left.
|Single numbers (Straight Up)||x 36|
|2-way split (Split Bet)||x 18|
|3-way split (Street Bet)||x 12|
|4-way spilt (Corner Bet, Four Bet)||x 9|
|6-way spilt (Line Bet)||x 6|
|Dozen Bet or Column Bet||x 3|
|Red/Black, Even/Odd or Low/High Bets||x 2|