A mystery buried in time
The Great Pyramids of Giza are surrounded by myths and legends, passed down from generation to generation. Many are those who have searched for hidden treasures and fame, and not least for the massive golden top-stones that once adorned the mighty buildings. Lost in time, hidden in a chamber far away from the public eye, they still remain untouched, awaiting discovery. Maybe we have looked at the right place, but not in the right way…
Professor Taylor and his nephew Benjamin leave rainy London behind to take you on an exotic adventure. They are deeply determined to solve the big mystery of the Great Pyramids’ missing golden topstones. Have these top-stones ever existed? If so, where are they buried now?
Flashbacks of ancient Egypt
The desert heat makes the air vibrate, and the intense sunlight makes you squint your eyes. It is almost as if the pyramids come alive, appearing in white and gold, and the Anubis guards look straight at you with their clear blue eyes. During the Flashback Respins feature one, two or three of the middle reels get completely covered by sticky wilds, resulting in more generous payouts.
Hidden is a colorful slot with five massive falling blocks. The 178 connecting paylines offer a clear and lucrative payout.
Get ready for a dazzling ride in time!
See the best online casinos for USA
When old became ancient
The earliest known Egyptian pyramids are found at Saqqara, northwest of Memphis (constructed 2630 BC–2611 BC). The pyramid and its surrounding complex were designed by the architect Imhotep, and are generally considered to be the world’s oldest monumental structures constructed of dressed masonry.
Every spin in Hidden tickles more than usual, since the exciting Flashback Respins feature can trigger at any time! Suddenly the sky and clouds come to life, you are sent back in time to ancient Egypt, to get a glimpse of what the pyramids once looked like.
An existing wonder
The Pyramid of Khufu (also known as the “Great Pyramid” and the “Pyramid of Cheops”) at Giza is the largest Egyptian pyramid. It is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still in existence.
We believe people are different, and enjoy playing differently. Therefore when playing Hidden, the gaming experience is flawless regardless of what display mode is chosen. Functionality and icons are kept the same to ensure recognition between the different modes.
Hidden is a Mobile First! 5 reel slot with massive falling blocks. It comes with a thrilling mix of respins, free spins, sticky wilds, expanding symbols and cascading win lines. All is presented in a colorful Egyptian setting with a catchysoundtrack. The connecting paylines generate 178 ways to win and the chance to win as much as up to 215.000 coins.
During the Flashback Respins feature one, two or three of the middle reels get completely covered by sticky wilds. This generating even more generous payouts.
Three magnifying glasses on any reel positions trigger the free spins bonus game – the Treasure Room. One of the other symbols present on screen is randomly selected as the expanding symbol for the bonus game. During the bonus game this symbol will expand 2×2, creating big blocks of identical symbols. Non-expanding symbols are cleared away to give room for a second symbol drop and potential new winning combinations. The bonus game starts off with 5 free spins, where every additional magnifying glass adds one extra free spin. Every spin has the potential to generate considerable wins due to the sequential payouts.
178 connecting paylines
- Many players change bet size based on the outcome of previous game play; this can be done automatically with Betting Strategies.
- A Betting Strategy is a predefined betting pattern that automatically changes the bet level depending on a set of rules.
- A player can change or turn off the Betting Strategy after any bet.
- Auto Spin works in combination with Betting Strategies.
- Activate a Betting Strategy by selecting bet base level and a strategy. Then press Spin button.
- The Betting Strategy does not change the theoretical outcome of the game.
- Optimizer adjusts the bet up or down to the closest bet level below the selected %. It remains active on the lowest bet level.
- Betting Strategies are listed in the paytable.
- Hidden is a 5 reel, 4 rows slot with 178 connecting paylines.
- The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
- Each bet is 100 coins.
- Bet lines are paid from left to right. Only the highest win per active bet line is paid out.
- A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
- The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Hold down the Spin button or use the Auto Spin button to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
- Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the Paytable.
- Winnings are presented in coins or in the player’s currency. The player can change preference in Settings.
- Hidden is played in two modes, Normal mode and Bonus mode with free spins.
- During Normal mode Flashback Respins randomly appear, covering up to 3 of the middle reels with sticky Wilds. The sticky Wilds can cover reel 2, 3 and 4 and remain for 3 spins.
- Additional Wilds during Flashback Respins are not sticky.
- Flashback Respins can not be retrigged within the same spin.
- The Wild symbol appears on reel 2, 3 and 4. It substitutes any other symbol except for the magnifier glass (bonus symbol).
- The magnifier glass is a scatter symbol and appears on reel 2, 3 and 4.
- A combination of 3 magnifier glass symbols triggers Bonus mode with 5 free spins – the Treasure Room Free Spins bonus game.
- For every magnifier glass symbol appearing during Bonus mode, 1 extra free spin is generated.
- When entering Bonus mode, one expanding symbol is randomly selected from the symbols present on screen (except magnifier glass symbols).
- The expansion occurs after payout. All non-expanding symbols get cleared away, expanded symbols fall down, more symbols drop down and the new result is paid out accordingly. Then the next free spin starts.
- When no more free spins remain, the Treasure Room Free Spins bonus game ends.
- Winnings are paid out at the end of Bonus mode.
- No bets can be changed during an ongoing spin or in Bonus mode.
- The theoretical payout (RTP) in Hidden is 96.3%
- The game has a maximum win of 215,000 coins.
- In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.
Last modification date: 12/6/2017
- Hidden Gems is a game with a mining theme.
- Hidden Gems game window has 12 columns and 4 rings.
- Each colored gem has a different multiplier amount potentially increasing your win amount.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real money and play money versions.
How to Play:
- Setting ‘BET’: When you enter the game, a default bet is set for you. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet by using top Bet arrow and bottom Bet arrow. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet will not get adjusted to the next possible bet, instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop-up.
- The bet can be selected from the bet adjuster found at the left side of the game window.
- Depending on the bet selected, the cash prize amount displayed for each column will be changed accordingly, however the multiplier for the respective column remains the same and is fixed.Clicking on Play button, the existing rings of gems fall down the bottomless pit and out of view. A new set of gem rings fall into place and rotate randomly before locking into position.
- When game has any win, each winning gems light up as it locks into place and forms the respective column with 4 gems of the same colour”. The multiplier value appears in the centre and the win overlay message will display explaining the total of the win amount combined with the multiplier value of the winning gem.
- Each column has a fixed multiplier and the amount in $ shown on the game screen against each column (on top of the outermost ring) is actually the bet*column multiplier.
- Of the 12 columns, the top-most center column(vertical) is numbered as column 12, the next column in clockwise direction is numbered as column 1 and so on, same as the numbering on any clock.
- A win overlay message is displayed for any win, explaining the total of the win amount combined with the multiplier value of the gem.
- Simultaneous wins in a single game play is not possible.
- ‘AUTOPLAY’: You can make use of this feature to choose ‘hands free’ game play for selected number of plays.
- AUTOPLAY has three pre-defined options as 5x, 10x, 20x. Selecting 5x button, 5 games will be played without player intervention with the bet selected. Player can stop the spins by clicking on STOP button.
- If your current account balance is not sufficient for the bet amount placed and/or the number of rounds selected, the ‘BUY-IN’ window pops up allowing you to buy-in more credits from your Account.
- The game starts immediately after you have selected the number of rounds(5x,/10x/20x) you wish to play. Note that you will not get the option to change the number of rounds until the game in progress finishes. You may however discontinue auto play by pressing ‘STOP’ button.
- The payout is determined by which gem forms the winning pattern. For e.g., If a Red gem comes as the winning gem, then the multiplier value of it being 10, the win amount now depends on the bet placed and the column multiplier. If the bet amount is 30 and if the winning combination of Red gem appears in column 1 whose column multiplier is 1, then the win will be 10*30*1=300.
- The bet amount placed by you is shown under ‘BET’.
- The win amount will be displayed as on a pop-up on the game screen and also in ticker area at the bottom of the game window. Clicking anywhere on the pop-up or the disabled area of the game window will close the win display pop-up and show the game window. Your current account balance is the sum of the amounts shown under ‘BALANCE’ and ‘BET’.
- MAX BET: To place Max bet, click on MAX BET button.
- Your game balance shows the amount of funds you have left available for the game.
- If your game balance falls below the value of the last bet placed, the system will prompt you to either choose a lower bet, or click on the ‘RE-BUY’ button to add more funds to the table.
- Click on the ‘GAME LOGS’ button to view the logs of the games you played.
- Click on ‘REBUY’ to buy more credits in to the game from your Account.
- To exit the game, either click on ‘X’ or on ‘EXIT GAME’.
- The “GAME LOGS” and “REBUY” functionality is applicable only for the real money game play.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
The multiplier for each gem is shown on the respective color of the gems itself on the right side of the game window and in the game rules screen.
The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the ‘RULES’ button on the bottom right side of the game screen.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 92.00 %.
Adding Funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on ‘DEPOSIT’ in the ‘Cashier’ menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere clients) or click on ‘DEPOSIT’ in the ‘Cashier’ option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on ‘REBUY’ on the game screen and then clicking on ‘Deposit now’. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, Buy-In window will be automatically presented. To add funds to your Account, click on the ‘DEPOSIT’ option in the ‘Cashier’ menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on ‘DEPOSIT’ in the ‘Cashier’ option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients), or click the ‘Deposit now’ button in the ‘Buy-In’ window of any game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the ‘Game Logs’ button once you have logged back in. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
Last modification date: 8/9/2017