Welcome to Rainbow Ryan Video Slot with Free Spins, Rainbow Reels and 4096 Ways to Win.
See the best online casinos for USA
ABOUT THE GAME
Rainbow Ryan is a 6 x 4 Video Slot with 4096 Ways to Win from left to right. The game has 4 regular high pay symbols, represented by Rainbow Ryan’s accessories, which pay if 2 or more appear in consecutive columns from the left and there are 4 low pay symbols, represented by the 4 card suits, which pay if 3 or more are present in consecutive columns from the left. There is also a Free Spin symbol which pays scattered if 3 or more land on the reels and a wild symbol that substitutes for all symbols except the Free Spin symbol.
Rainbow Ryan can randomly sync 2-6 reels with at least 2 of these reels being adjacent. These reels will land with the exact same symbols increasing the chance of landing a combination. In the base game, the Rainbow Reels feature is activated randomly.
Free Spin Mode
Three or more scattered Free Spin symbols activate the Free Spin mode. The Free Spin mode is played with the same bet and lines as the spin that activated it. The Rainbow Reels feature is always activated in Free Spin mode! At least two reels are synced every Free Spin. The number of synchronized reels can increase, but never decrease! The Free Spin mode cannot be re-triggered.
- 6 Free Spin symbols award 20 Free Spins.
- 5 Free Spin symbols award 15 Free Spins.
- 4 Free Spin symbols award 10 Free Spins.
- 3 Free Spin symbols award 7 Free Spins.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start game
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH “4096 Ways to Win”
- To calculate the total 4096 Ways to Win coin win, add all the symbol wins together.
- To calculate a single symbol win, count the number of consecutive reels that contain the symbol, starting from the left.
- If the number of consecutive reels containing the symbol is 3 (2 for high pay symbols) or greater counting from the left, find the corresponding win amount in the pay table.
- If any of the reels contain more than 1 instance of the symbols, the win will be multiplied. Multiply the number of symbols on each of the reels to get the final multiplier. For example: if the first reel contain 2 symbols, the second reel has 3 symbols and the third reel has 2 symbols, the total multiplier is counted as follows: 2*3*2=12(total multiplier).
- The above doesn’t include any Free spin symbols which pay scattered.
- All Way Wins are summed together after the spin.
- Calculate the total win in the home currency by multiplying the total coin win with the coin value.
HOW TO CALCULATE WINS WITH A FRACTION OF A CENT
- This game features coin values of less than 1 cent per coin (in select currencies). When players use a coin value of less than 1 cent per coin, their cash prizes will be rounded to FULL cents in a fair way.
- The prizes are rounded to the closest FULL cent. 1.4 rounds to 1 and 1.6 rounds to 2.
- If a win is exactly between two values (e.g 2.5 cents), the rounding goes to the closest EVEN cent (will not round to an ODD amount).
- 1.5, 3.5, 5.5, 7.5, 9.5 rounds up.
- 0.5, 2.5, 4.5, 6.5, 8.5 rounds down.
- Casinos always store balances in cash. When a player chooses ‘coin view’ their cash balance is recalculated into coins.
- When players choose to display their balance in coins, they will sometimes see a rounding take place when their coin win is added to their balance.
- For example if they win 27 coins with a coin value of 0.002, their cash win will be 5.4 cents. The cash win is rounded to 5 cents and 25 coins are added to their balance.
The options icon expands and collapses the options tray.
- Pay Table – Displays the payout of each symbol, description of the game features, and all information about the paylines.
- Game Settings – Opens the setting panel with the game speed, game volume, stop autoplay setting and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, stores the last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the game rules.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on and off.
- Ways to Win – Displays the number of ways to win. The number of ways does not change
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (50) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 50 coins per spin.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the Autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays the player’s account balance. If cash view is chosen, this field displays the player’s balance in their home currency. If coin view is chosen, this field displays their available coins based on the current coin value. Should a player change their coin value, the balance field will update with the new amount of their available coins.
- Cash/Coin view – Players can choose to view the Bet size and Balance in cash or coins. If players choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with their coin value. Players can switch between Cash and Coin view by the settings option or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.3%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If the game is interrupted during play, players can replay the game round after restarting the game. If the player chooses to skip the replay, their win will be added to their balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets are refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 17/05 2017. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us
Last modification date: 12/6/2017